Honored Contributor

What Has Happened to When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream?

This has been my favorite night time moisturizer for years. It is the one in the white jar. I can't seem to find it on here. Nothing worked better for me than this for my dry winter skin. I think I saw one on Amazon but if QVC is not carrying it any longer I suppose it is on it's way out and I should start looking for something else. Any suggestions? The Miracle line irritates my skin.

Honored Contributor

Re: What Has Happened to When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream?

Well, no hits on this but I found one at Von Maurs and they are holding it for me. They have a promotion going on so I am getting some free things along with the nicest cosmetic bag I have seen in a long time! I have a feeling since this is their last one it is being discontinued.

Super Contributor

Personally, I think the whole Philosophy line is going wayward like KVanZeeland and BMak.

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Personally, I think the whole Philosophy line is going wayward like KVanZeeland and BMak.

I agree with you...they will be out of business in a year or two.

They strayed too far from Christina's vision. All they want to do now is cut corners and make more profit.

I'm pretty much through with them, since they don't have the Fall shower gels this year.

Valued Contributor

terrier3, I posted to you on the Back From the Vault thread that they do have a set of three fall shower gels and gave you the item number. Hopefully you see this post to you.

Honored Contributor

This is so frustrating. I had a good thing going...used this replenishing cream for dry skin at night and on very cold winter days for years. It gave me more hydration than anything I have ever used and didn't make my skin red. Oh, and it didn't get on my pillow cases and sheets! I could get up in the morning not feeling taut and dry. I'm going to go ahead and get this one at VM's since I can use this new cosmetic bag and am getting some nice freebies. I already gave up on the Amazing Grace perfume. Couldn't smell it even 15 minutes after spraying it. I wonder if Christina will ever get back into the business with something new? I always liked her. She seemed so earnest and passionate about her products.

Super Contributor

On 9/13/2014 jubilant said:

This is so frustrating. I had a good thing going...used this replenishing cream for dry skin at night and on very cold winter days for years. It gave me more hydration than anything I have ever used and didn't make my skin red. Oh, and it didn't get on my pillow cases and sheets! I could get up in the morning not feeling taut and dry. I'm going to go ahead and get this one at VM's since I can use this new cosmetic bag and am getting some nice freebies. I already gave up on the Amazing Grace perfume. Couldn't smell it even 15 minutes after spraying it. I wonder if Christina will ever get back into the business with something new? I always liked her. She seemed so earnest and passionate about her products.

Things totally changed after she left! I agree wither Terrier3 as well!

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Dell said:

terrier3, I posted to you on the Back From the Vault thread that they do have a set of three fall shower gels and gave you the item number. Hopefully you see this post to you.

Thanks...I got them!

I have a bottle of Spiced Gingerbread Cookie I just opened too.

Respected Contributor

I feel like they will get rid of Philosophy in a year or so. When I get used to a particular product, they get rid of it... That's the reason I don't like buying from QVC. I liked the replenishing cream also... And Philosophy's deodorant in Pure Grace and Amazing Grace. They don't carry that anymore either...

KatieB

Valued Contributor

On 9/14/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/13/2014 Dell said:

Thanks...I got them!

I have a bottle of Spiced Gingerbread Cookie I just opened too.

terrier3, Glad you saw this post to you. I remember years ago the Spiced Gingerbread Cookie. That was a good one. Enjoy your fall shower gels. There is nothing better.