Contributor

Philosophy Holiday Fragrance TSV

Hi my fellow philosophy ladies I know there was just skin tsv, but when there is any info on the date and what the holiday fragrance tsv is can someone post it, as I am a huge Pure Grace girl, maybe want to try Baby Grace in the holiday fragrance tsv for 2014 if offered. Thanks Crazy for Jewelry :-)
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Holiday Fragrance TSV

It's the 3-in-1 bath products that I like. Would love to see a TSV of their five piece 'build a gingerbread man' set offered for the holidays.

Respected Contributor

There is a 5 piece set in October. Check the Oct Insider Online.

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 DogLvr said:

TSV will be Nov 3, I believe, but was included in Oct's Insider as a preview. No price available when Insider went to print. Will include:

EDT (2 oz), 3 in 1 (8 oz ), Satin Finish Body Oil Mist (5.8 oz), Hot Salt Scrub (6 oz), lotion/emulsion (8 oz ), and bonus vanity tray. Looks like a gift box is included.

Scent choices: AG, PG, LG, FIL

A-D available

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

The Holiday TSV looks so pretty. I can't wait to see what the price will be.

Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 LovePhil said:

The Holiday TSV looks so pretty. I can't wait to see what the price will be.

I agree with both statements. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

Thank you for posting the details, celery.

I notice with concern the conspicuous absence of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

They'd better NOT be getting ready to discontinue UL just as they have INNER GRACE and ETERNAL GRACE. Oy vey.

Contributor

Hi Celery crazy for Jewelry again is the holiday fragrance tsv on November 3rd for sure? Can u let me know I am maybe ordering it in Pure Grace. Thanks :-)
Regular Contributor

On 9/11/2014 crazy for jewelry said: Hi Celery crazy for Jewelry again is the holiday fragrance tsv on November 3rd for sure? Can u let me know I am maybe ordering it in Pure Grace. Thanks :-)

Insider shows "available to order beginning November 3." No indication as to when it will be presented, but we should expect item numbers published by Nov 3.

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 i like celery said:
On 9/10/2014 DogLvr said:

TSV will be Nov 3, I believe, but was included in Oct's Insider as a preview. No price available when Insider went to print. Will include:

EDT (2 oz), 3 in 1 (8 oz ), Satin Finish Body Oil Mist (5.8 oz), Hot Salt Scrub (6 oz), lotion/emulsion (8 oz ), and bonus vanity tray. Looks like a gift box is included.

Scent choices: AG, PG, LG, FIL

A-D available

This is right up my alley. I can see how super sizes are popular, but they don't work for me. The regular size is perfect. Thanks for posting.