Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Sept. 7 - 13***

Good evening, my lovelies! So sorry I missed last week's post, and that tonight's is late. I'm working three jobs presently (all of which I love), but it's been ultra-crazy this past month!

Have you used anything up these past few weeks? I have, and it's quite freeing. I used up a tube of Back to Basics Sunflower hair gel, which I have more of in the stash; I also used up a can of freezing hair spray which lasted me for MONTHS. I only use a little to set my style, and since I discovered how to put my long hair in a bun (with a bun maker, no less!), I use even less. I used up a sample tube of Crest toothpaste from a swag bag I got from my dentist, and I tossed a broken CoverGirl eye shadow palette that was beyond fixing, since the colors got mixed together.

How about you? I know you have things to list! All brands and all products count, so don't be shy!

As we head into fall (YAY!!!!!), enjoy the last bits of summer, stay cool and hydrated, and I look forward to your posts.

And--oh yeah-- FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!! I dreamed of this day for months....

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Super Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle Sept. 7 - 13***

Hi, I havetoomuchstuff,

I finished a jar of Miracle Worker retinoid pads, a 4oz jar of Microdelivery Peel, and a 4oz bottle of French Vanilla Bean shower gel.