Occasional Contributor

I am a make up and skin care junkie and buy too many products! I have a lot of Philosophy products and feel like I could spend hours a day using them. Is there anywhere that I can find some sort of regimen. I called Philosophy and the person I talked to gave me a stock answer without even asking about my issues (like age). I end up not using any of the products because I don't know where to start!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure if you are on FB or not. However, I find Dara Lynn to be very responsive to be people that asks her questions.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you. I am on FB and never thought of that!

Occasional Contributor
I use (or used) a lot of Philosophy skin care. I don't know what products you have but I can tell you what I do most days. AM - microdelivery cleanser, when hope is not enough serum, hope in a jar mixed with neutrogena SPF. PM - purity cleanser, help me (retinol) or microdelivery peel pads. Once a week I use the microdelivery peel.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you - I have all of those! Do you use the peel pads every day?

Honored Contributor
I keep it very simple. I've been using a miracle worker auto delivery for the last couple years. It just ended, but I have plenty left. It had face wash, retinoid pads, and day cream. I basically just use that. I don't know the name if it, but once a week I use the scrub that you add the citrus liquid. They showed it yesterday. At some point I would like to add the serum. If I didn't have this kit left, I would have considered yesterday's TSV. I prefer to buy the kits if they make sense. Wasn't crazy about the super size, but I would probably deal with it if I was low on things.
Respected Contributor

Philosophy's website has a basic skincare quiz you can take. Here's the link:

http://www.philosophy.com/skincare-quiz/skincare-quiz,en_US,pg.html

Again, it's a basic quiz, but you might find it helpful as a starting point. You can also look under the Skincare tab on the Philosophy site, and then choose the Shop by Concern option for different skin concerns (basic care, anti aging, oiliness & large pores, etc).

I, also, agree with icezeus about Dara Lynn being really helpful on her FB page.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Carolyn57 said:

I don't think the pads are a daily thing, but I could be wrong.
Occasional Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Carolyn57 said:

I don't use the peel pads every day, but other people may. I use help me (retinol) one night and then peel pads the next night.