Honored Contributor

Stop with the bowl of water & suds

I am so tired of the same ole bowl of water, suds & loofah. I really think they need to come up with something different.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Stop with the bowl of water & suds

What would you suggest? Really, I'm not trying to be facetious. How would you present the 3in1s if you could?

Occasional Contributor

I so agree with you, I have posted like this before and got slaughtered with comments. But I have seen that same demo for years and years. I ask why can't you freshen it up. I could think of a couple demo's that would sell the product.. It is like the Reed and Barton ice cream demo, it is so obvious that she got a cheap spoon(yes they are out there) and then bends it as she is spooning it up. Think of another demo people. Makeup also put it on the back of your hand and rub it in. Really ????

Honored Contributor

Maybe one of the models could take an actual shower, and we could watch her soap up her body?

That would be realistic, and would show how we would use these products at home?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:

What would you suggest? Really, I'm not trying to be facetious. How would you present the 3in1s if you could?

How about an animation clip where they show a lady shampooing her hair, then taking a bubble bath, then a shower? (3 in 1)

Then go back to the host/vendor where they have a setup showing the "notes" of the scent. Maybe actual flowers & spices that make up the essence of the scent.

I scratch my head when Pure Grace is described as "clean, fresh from the shower smell"...huh? That's the whole idea behind a shower...no smell...! What does it REALLY smell like?

Respected Contributor

I don't get it either. It's pretty obvious what you're supposed to do with it.

Honored Contributor

I would suggest that the vendor talk about the ingredients and what the scent smells like. The bowl of water & suds needs to go!!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 9/6/2014 september said:

Maybe one of the models could take an actual shower, and we could watch her soap up her body?

That would be realistic, and would show how we would use these products at home?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Sarcasm always welcome. The shower would really go over big. Maybe we could put David in the shower and he can talk about food and how the different scents remind him of a recipe.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

David in the shower! Instead of "In the Kitchen with David"....they could have "in the Bathroom with David"!

Lol...starting to think the bowl with suds is the best idea, after all.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

On 9/6/2014 sidsmom said:

How about an animation clip where they show a lady shampooing her hair, then taking a bubble bath, then a shower? (3 in 1)

Then go back to the host/vendor where they have a setup showing the "notes" of the scent. Maybe actual flowers & spices that make up the essence of the scent.

I scratch my head when Pure Grace is described as "clean, fresh from the shower smell"...huh? That's the whole idea behind a shower...no smell...! What does it REALLY smell like?

Sidsmom, that is a pretty good idea...I too am baffled when they describe some of these scents lol!!!