New Contributor
I am trying to decide which Philosophy Facial Beauty Products would be best for me. I use Purity Cleanser which I love! I just don't know which "line" of the facial products would best suit me. I am 48 years old. I have combination skin. I have fine lines (some deeper than others! Lol!) I have a horrible time with bags constantly under my eyes....?? ANY help or direction would be GREATLY appreciated!! ??
Respected Contributor

You might like the Miracle Worker line. Philosophy has a TSV at midnight tonight, and it includes some of the Miracle Worker products. At $164.85 it might be a pricey set to buy for a first time, though. The set will include:

(1) 32-fl-oz purity made simple facial cleanser, (1) 4-fl-oz when hope is not enough facial firming serum, (1) 4-fl-oz miracle worker anti-aging moisturizer, (1) 4-fl-oz miracle worker overnight anti-wrinkle moisturizer.

If you watch any of the Philosophy shows this weekend, I'm sure you'll get some great info on Miracle Worker, and other products, too. If you click on the following link, you can read a little more on this TSV: http://community.qvc.com/blogs/todays+special+value/topic/467732/philosophy-purity-hope-miracles-sk... HTH

philosophy purity hope & miracles 4-pc anti-aging set

♥ Life is beauty full ♥