Respected Contributor

Would it be wonderful if they put this scent in dryer sheets or laundry detergent or candle? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I love the scent, but husband said I smelled like cookies....not really what I wanted to smell like but I still like it, ha!

Super Contributor

I really wanted to love this fragrance. But unfortunately, I'm among those who smell a slightly sour note of condensed milk. I returned it after my boyfriend (at the time) mentioned it to me the first day I wore it.

Valued Contributor

Yes! I put Fresh Cream body lotion on my arms/hands every night, so when I sleep I can smell that awesome smell! Sweet DreamsSmiley Happy

I went through the uber size 3:1 in a flash. I have to use up my Pure Grace (which is great for daytime), and then it's more Fresh Cream for meSmile

Esteemed Contributor

The only reason I bought the Fresh Cream is because of the SPF. Also, because the hosts raved and raved about the scent. And YES, it does smell like cookies. Of course the hosts never said you would smell like cookies or a doughnut shop. I bought two of them and almost returned them, but didn't, and now I hardly use it. I don't want any scent that smells like food or something I want to eat, because before you know it, I will be eating that same thing. The last thing I need is another prompt to eat something that is not good for me. Why could they not put the SPF in Amazing Grace or Pure Grace ????

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor
I bought the fresh cream & loved the scent, but, with my body chemistry I was told I smell like a sweet cigar. Also, was told I smell like spices. So now I only use if not going to work & only staying home. I had also bought the unconditional love T s v & was told I smell like something burning. So no more philosophy for me.