Frequent Contributor
With the recent threads discussing Christina I found myself thinking back. I remember how she was in a sense a teacher regarding her products. She suggested using Purity as a purifier in your hair to remove buildup of other product residue. I did it last night and my hair was so soft afterwards! I also recalled her saying to use a bit in your underarms, again to remove buildup from deodorants and antiperspirants. Did that too, figured it couldn't hurt, there's no way to tell if it does any good or not. Does anyone else remember those tidbits or any others that she may have mentioned or that you yourself have discovered?
Esteemed Contributor

It's great for cleaning makeup brushes.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 betteb said:

I LOVE it for this ^^^

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/23/2014 Go Pokes! said:
On 8/23/2014 betteb said:

I LOVE it for this ^^^

Eye makeup remover also works. I love Lancome and frequently get their GWP's. They almost always include their eye makeup remover, Bi-Facil and I'm not a fan, so I use it up cleaning brushes.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I've actually used it to help remove a makeup stain on a blouse.

Super Contributor

I've also found myself using it recently just to get general stains out of clothes.

Super Contributor

I apply foundation with my fingertips, so I wash them with Purity immediately after applying my make-up. It does a better job than the antibacterial soap at my sink.

Regular Contributor

wow! these are great tips!

Honored Contributor

I can no longer use it on my skin, so I've been using what I have left to wash those cloths specially designed to clean eyeglasses. It works.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor
I clean my makeup bag with purity and my makeup brushes. I used it on my carpet when makeup got on it and it took out the stain.