Contributor

Please give us more mega size products and put the on auto delivery. By the way, where have all the easy pay options gone to? More philosophy TSV's would be awesome as well!!!!

Not applicable

I love your products. You ship the 32oz sizes with a pump, I cannot hold on to the 24oz sizes and would like to be able to purchase a pump for the 24 oz. Please consider this for your customers with hand problems who can not hold these bottles.

Respected Contributor
On 8/17/2014 seniorwelsh said:

I love your products. You ship the 32oz sizes with a pump, I cannot hold on to the 24oz sizes and would like to be able to purchase a pump for the 24 oz. Please consider this for your customers with hand problems who can not hold these bottles.

You can purchase a pump for the 24 oz size at Philosophy's website for $1.25. Just enter the word "pump" into the search bar on their site.

Pumps are also available for 8 oz, 16 oz, and 32 oz sizes, too, in case anyone didn't know. I've ordered all of the various sizes, and found them to work fine. The 8 and 16 oz are a little less sturdy than the 24 and 32 oz size, but still work okay for me. HTH

eta: I can't remember if the 32 oz and 24 oz pumps are interchangeable, but I think I remember they might be (with just trimming the straw from the 32 oz to fit the 24 oz bottle). I have a 24 oz pump somewhere, but I can't find it to compare sizes. You may want to check, if you have a 32 oz pump handy.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥