Frequent Contributor

Has anyone else noticed a difference in the staying power of scent and bubbles in current philosophy purchases? I love to take bubble baths and my recent philosophy purchases just don't seem to have the staying power they used to??????

Honored Contributor

Re: Bubbles aren't the same??

I haven't bought any new Philosophy for quite a while--have a huge supply. I feel so bad when I read these posts (and there have been many) and am discouraged from buying more Philosophy. I've been buying Perlier and Korres and am happy with these brands.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/2/2014 Daysdee said:

I haven't bought any new Philosophy for quite a while--have a huge supply. I feel so bad when I read these posts (and there have been many) and am discouraged from buying more Philosophy. I've been buying Perlier and Korres and am happy with these brands.

Are these specialty brands or drug store? Good bubbles???

Honored Contributor

On 8/2/2014 MotivatedMomma said:
On 8/2/2014 Daysdee said:

Are these specialty brands or drug store? Good bubbles???

Both are sold on HSN and when they are featured many times the shipping is free. I use them in the shower. I think the shower gel bubbles are okay and the Korres body butters smell so good and are very hydrating. Same with Perlier lotions and body butters too.

Super Contributor

As far as the 3 in 1s, I haven't noticed any dissipation in scent or bubbles. However, I have to agree that the longevity of scent with the lotions and sprays is no longer there. The 3 in 1s are really the only things I'm purchasing from the Philosophy bath and body line, anymore.