Regular Contributor

Review of New Fragrance Peaceful Harmony

Well here it goes!

I will say it is very different and more of a traditional "fragrance" as in stronger and longer lasting than the other earlier phil scents.

It honestly does remind me of EG somewhat and IG too. I have realize other people have been saying this but it is kind of true. What is weird is that is not that similar to those two scents but yet it is similar as well. It has some of the EG notes like the citrus, greens and earthy tones and has some of the floral and heavier notes that reminds me of IG.

Sorry but that is the best I can do. This is a tough one to explain.

I personally will not be able to tolerate it as I am a more PG, AG, UL and BG person. This is too strong for my sensitive nose although I can see how this will be liked by some of you.

I think this will be a fragrance that you either strongly like or dislike. Very polarizing in my opinion. I do however like the mild cedar note in it that I notice on the dry down but that is it.

Sadly mine is going back plus the spray thing keeps popping of and dripping so I think I got a defective bottle!

HTH

It will be interesting to read other peoples thoughts if they decide to get it.

Pink

Valued Contributor

Re: Review of New Fragrance Peaceful Harmony

Thank you Pink. It sounds like I'd like it. I might try it when I run out if Eternal and Inner Grace but knowing Philosophy by the time I run out Peaceful Harmony will be discontinued. :/
Trusted Contributor

Hi pink,

Your description is exactly the way I feel about the scent. I too am reminded of EG and IG. I catch the citrus and green notes.

Its pretty. But different. I have not sprayed it on myself yet. Alot of people at the philosophy event seemed to like it and commented on the longevity.

This weekend I will try it on me. I also want to try it along side with EG and IG too. I will update then.

But I liked it much more than I thought I would as I am not a fan of most of the newer scents.

My favorites are UL, PG, BG AG, IG and Fresh Cream. And I liked EG. I don't care for LG, Loveswept, GG, or the Summer fragrances or Sunshine Grace.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

kathie66 I would really appreciate it if you did check back since Inner and Eternal Grace are my scents. I really want to hear what you think since you can compare them. Thank you so much!
Trusted Contributor

Will do Cardamom I will post my thoughts this weekend. Have a great day!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

On 7/28/2014 kathie66 said:

Will do Cardamom I will post my thoughts this weekend. Have a great day!

Great. Thank you. You too!! Smiley Happy))))
Respected Contributor

Thanks, pink. The cedar note is what I was most interested in. Will wait 'til I'm able to sniff in person before buying, though. My faves are UL and PG, so I'm not sure I'd like this, although I'm open to trying.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

On 7/28/2014 i like celery said:

Thanks, pink. The cedar note is what I was most interested in. Will wait 'til I'm able to sniff in person before buying, though. My faves are UL and PG, so I'm not sure I'd like this, although I'm open to trying.

celery did you see it's a qvc exclusive till July of next year? Ugh! Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for the review, pink. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review. I'll smell it in a store if I see it but I'm more of a Grace girl myself too.