Valued Contributor

New to Philosophy, question for you

I recently started using some philosophy products and also ordered some this weekend. I really like the purity and I ordered a kit with several items including purity and the microdelivery exfoliating wash. When you use these do you use purity first then the microdelivery or can I use the microdelivery one its own as a cleanser/makeup remover? Thanks in advance for your answers! Can't wait to receive my orders!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Regular Contributor

Re: New to Philosophy, question for you

For me, Purity removes makeup very well, but the Microdelivery Wash does not. You could use them one after another, but Philosophy always says to use Purity at night to remove makeup and the MDW in the morning to exfoliate and give a smooth surface for makeup application.

Respected Contributor

I will use Purity if I have makeup on then I follow with the Microdelivery Wash. If no makeup, then just the Microdelivery. However, I have been known to mix the two together and use it that way - with our without makeup, I just keep it away from my eyes.

Valued Contributor

Thank you!! I like the idea of purity at night and MDW in the morning. I know some people that have been using Philosophy for years aren't happy with the products now, but I just started using them and I'm enjoying the ones I've tried. I really like the Amazing Grace scent, and if it's not as good as it used to be then Wow, it must of been amazing! With Wen and Philosophy I'm really spoiling myself! Lol! Love them both! Thanks again!
Super Contributor

I use Purity in the evening to remove my makeup, and the Microdelivery wash in the a.m. to exfoliate. I have been using this combo for a long time...whenever I "stray" I end up with problems, so I always go back to this. LOVE these products.

Respected Contributor

On the weekend in the morning, I like to use the Purity/Exfoliating Wash combined (I have sensitive skin so I do this often) followed by the Microdelivery Peel. My skin will feel incredible after that.

philosophy 2-pc. vitamin C microdelivery peel Auto-Delivery

Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 Beccaboone2 said:

I use Purity in the evening to remove my makeup, and the Microdelivery wash in the a.m. to exfoliate. I have been using this combo for a long time...whenever I "stray" I end up with problems, so I always go back to this. LOVE these products.

My problem skin is really responding well to the products. I've also been adding a few drops of the Wen treatment oils to the hope in a jar and WOW! My skin loves it! Can't wait to try the MDW!
Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

On the weekend in the morning, I like to use the Purity/Exfoliating Wash combined (I have sensitive skin so I do this often) followed by the Microdelivery Peel. My skin will feel incredible after that.

philosophy 2-pc. vitamin C microdelivery peel Auto-Delivery

These are on my wish list!! Lol!! Will probably be my next Philosophy purchase. Thank you for the recommendation!
Regular Contributor

They advise using the Purity/Exfoliating wash to remove the makeup at nite, then the microdelivery peel in the morning. Dara says you can use the MDP at nite and go right to bed w/o moisturizer..I use it on a day when I am not going to be in the sun and I do follow it with HIJ and eye cream...I think we just adapt our products to our own lives and it works..Good luck...

Honored Contributor

Be sure to signup on their website to receive emails. They have many good sales, bonus gifts and free shipping.