Super Contributor

Smileper philosophy (on FB), qvc is going to have a fall trio of 16 oz. shower gels. Scents will be:

pumpkin icing, apple cider and crispy marshmallow bars.

(no date was mentioned)

Super Contributor

Re: qvc fall shower gel trio!!

That is the third shipment of the auto-delivery trio offered a while back. Maybe that means they will offer it on its own as well. I got the AD.

Valued Contributor

I got the AD also. Then the winter shipment is eggnog, christmas cookie, and peppermint bark. Years ago they had a TSV with sets of 3 shower gels and an option was getting it on A-D. Loved them and love these now.

Honored Contributor

Sounds yummy and wonderful. Thanks for telling us. I will be watching for this.
Super Contributor

I don't see the Facebook post. Where is it?
Super Contributor

AWESOME!! (If I don't feel too guilty about adding to the stash...)

Respected Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Bikkie said: I don't see the Facebook post. Where is it?

I'm not Patti, but it looks like it was posted on July 22 under the "Posts to Page" section on Philosophy's FB. Someone asked, "Will there be a pumpkin body wash or a Fall/Halloween gift set this year?" Philosophy replied:

philosophy hi, we will have a pumpkin icing shower gel in a “fall favorites” qvc trio that will be available in October. the trio will include 16oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath in apple cider, and crispy marshmallow bars as well. July 23 at 9:37am.
♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 i like celery said:
On 7/26/2014 Bikkie said: I don't see the Facebook post. Where is it?

I'm not Patti, but it looks like it was posted on July 22 under the "Posts to Page" section on Philosophy's FB. Someone asked, "Will there be a pumpkin body wash or a Fall/Halloween gift set this year?" Philosophy replied:

philosophy hi, we will have a pumpkin icing shower gel in a “fall favorites” qvc trio that will be available in October. the trio will include 16oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath in apple cider, and crispy marshmallow bars as well. July 23 at 9:37am.
Thank you!
Frequent Contributor

My summer trio is still backordered I hope they don't cancel my AD altogether

Super Contributor

I may have missed this trio....anybody know if it is still available and what number to order? Thanks