Contributor

One Time Onlys are Now Reconfigured Items --- Not Anything New!

We do not get any new items anymore when it comes to One Time Only's. The last 2 or 3 years there would be a surprise, not anymore. Even the 3 in 1 's aren't new just reconfigured. So disappointing waiting to see what it is and it's same items just regrouped/repackaged over and over again. Don't understand how the Q thinks we aren't gonna complain at some point. Really, how many times have we seen choice of amazing grace, pure grace, or living grace with fragrance bottles or the skincare creams etc. repeated? And the hosts say its new? Been with philosophy for at least 8 years and it's like there is nothing new being offered anymore especially when it comes to the Q OTO's.
Frequent Contributor

Re: One Time Onlys are Now Reconfigured Items --- Not Anything New!

I agree...*yawn*

Valued Contributor

it would also be cool to get a fun and different oto that isn't $100 once you add shipping and tax. i'd be totally okay with a neat little something that's under $25 or $30.

Valued Contributor

Although I can see why they would stick with tried and true favorites for a OTO, I would like a less expensive choice. I would like to send two special people a little surprise (they like Philosophy), but I had two OTO sets in my cart and it was close to $200. If it was $60 for two I would have bought them in a second!

Besides, if you purchased the TSV in April, it's hard to see this OTO as a great value. That TSV had a 16 oz. whipped creme, 8 oz fragrance and 32 olive oil scrub for $20 more....double the quantity{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Super Contributor

I think your expectations are too high.

Contributor

I don't have a problem with the spray fragrances, olive oils, whipped creams, face creams, etc. it's that I don't need more of the glass bottles etc. I don't think it's high expectations cause there was a time they would do more of the new but it has definitely changed in the last year or so. If you already have the items then you don't need more of the same thing(unless your low) but something different. The OTO use to fun to wait and see what wax offered. Sometimes it wasn't new but lately there has been more recon figurations then some surprise of something new for a change. To me, every once in a while something new would be nice for those of us who have been with the company awhile as well as for newbies.
Honored Contributor

The OTO offers should be new unique items. I recall one a few years ago that was a 32 ounce in the Red Fishy? Is that what it was called? I would like to see some new (not renamed) 3 in 1's and spritz's for summer.
Honored Contributor

Hi Tissyanne. I agree! I purchased the uber Red Fishy when it was available. I can't recall the name but I think it was Squishy Red Fishy? I may be totally wrong there!

Philosophy, PLEASE bring back Black Licorice!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi colliemom3, another vote here for the return of Black Licorice. Please.
Honored Contributor

The OTO's that I catch, seem to be kits. Like last night, 3 pieces. I agree, it would be nice to see something in the $25 range.