Contributor

Living Grace - any found at TJM or Marshall's

I've seen posts about other Philosophy scents being found at TJ Maxx or Marshall's and am wondering if Living Grace is ever at these stores. So far I haven't found it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Living Grace - any found at TJM or Marshall's

I haven't. I'd pick it all up in a heartbeat (as long as it isn't opened).

I truly wish Marshall's et al would wrap their stuff so that people can't open it up to sniff and stick their fingers in.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I've been looking for Living Grace at Marshall's, too, and have not seen it. I did see a 2 oz bottle of Giving Grace spray fragrance on Monday for $19.99.

Honored Contributor

I've seen it at several Marshalls stores. Sorry I didn't notice the price. It was sealed tight with plastic over the box.

Valued Contributor

Yes! Smiley Very Happy it was a while ago. I got a 32 oz. bottle of body firming emulsion lotion in Living Grace. I check Marshall's and TJ Maxx all the time because I am on the hunt for Eternal Grace. I have not yet seen any Living Grace perfume but surprisingly I did see Giving Grace perfume the other day in Marshall's.
Trusted Contributor

No! I only saw one bottle of a 3-in1 the last time I was at TJM. There used to be dozens of various Philosophy items - not any more.
Honored Contributor

TJ used to have tons but I rarely see Philosopy there anymore. I've actually seen more at Marshalls. Nordstroms Rack is a good place to get Philosophy too if you have one of those near you.

Valued Contributor

i just went to a tj maxx today to check out their philosophy stuff! they had the 4 oz. bottles of living grace spray fragrance for $29.99 and they had the living grace fine perfume for $29.99 as well. that was the only living grace stuff i saw though.

Contributor

Thanks ladies. I won't give up the search just yet.

Valued Contributor

Yes, don't give up. It's was finally at mine today! I hit the Philosophy mother lode today. Smiley Happy. They had Living Grace perfume, as well as UL and Giving grace, Loveswept lotion, UL lotion, a huge Blackberry Blossom lotion and tons of 3 in 1's. I'll try to remember.....coconut lemon, lemon custard, lemon angel food cake, almond cream, tiramisu, strawberry guava, mimosa, a pretty metalic looking blue vanilla cupcake and that's all I can remember. I got lemon angel food cake and almond cream. Smiley Happy). No sign of Inner Grace yet, which I wear and I believe is discontinued.