Respected Contributor
I don't post here often, but I had to post about this whipped body creme. I bought the pure grace scent. I love it! I already use the 3-in1 shower gels, purity, etc, but this is my latest love. My skin feels super soft when I use this creme. I also love that it is not greasy. I wish I had discovered this body creme sooner. Just had to share. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

Thumbs up on philosophy's whipped body crèmes from me, too, and you are right about it being non-greasy. I purchased the 4-pc. discovery set (A254079) and found these so much more moisturizing than using the body emulsions.

Valued Contributor

I agree!! I love the whipped body creme. I purchased the Philosophy TSV in April that included the Pure Grace olive oil scrub/fragrance/whipped body creme. I'm on auto-delivery. I should be getting another shipment soon and I can't wait. I used the 16 ounce body creme in a month! It is so hydrating without being greasy. Great product. Philosophy is my favorite!

Respected Contributor
I am so tempted to order the summer grace body creme, too. I hope they offer more tsv's with the whipped body creme included.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
I am a huge fan of Philosophy Whipped Body Creme too. It is light, fluffy, and non greasy. Perfect for me. The scents are also wonderful, particularly AG, BG, UL and FIL.
Regular Contributor

Hilary77,

Hi, I noticed your name from the WEN forum :-). Glad to hear you are loving the PG Whipped Crème as I LOVE it too! It is one of my all time favorite philosophy products and smells divine. Enjoy!

Pink

Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 pinksilhouette said:

Hilary77,

Hi, I noticed your name from the WEN forum :-). Glad to hear you are loving the PG Whipped Crème as I LOVE it too! It is one of my all time favorite philosophy products and smells divine. Enjoy!

Pink

Hey Pink, I thought I recognized you from the Wen forum also. I saw your name on some of the other threads here in the Philosophy forum. I have only been using Philosophy for about a year. So far, I am really enjoying the products.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

Hillary77,

I have been a philosophy girl forever.......love the line and am newer to WEN although I did try it a few times and past very briefly but did not commit to really doing it until this summer.

I have quite a learning curve with WEN yet to get through but it is sort of fun and my hair is liking it!

Pink

Super Contributor
I love this body cream, I have it in Living, Pure & Amazing Grace, I think they smell and feel wonderful.
Valued Contributor
Hey Hilary!! Funny "seeing" you here! I just started using Philosophy a week ago! Oh my! I got a kit that had several different items in it including the whipped body cream in Amazing Grace. I love it! I just ordered another kit with a few different things in it including a bigger whipped body cream. I'm still using all the Wen goodies but I'm definitely adding some of these products to my Wen hoard, lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!