Occasional Contributor
Does philosphy still make this? I love this hand cream. I can't find it.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Time on your hands cream

I think it has been discontinued, but Philosophy often brings things back. I purchased Hands of Hope for my mother not too long ago. I'll try to remember to ask her how she likes it and let you know.

ETA: Time on Your Hands was the first Philosophy product I ever purchased. It was a great hand cream for night, but I later started using L'Occitane lavender shea butter hand cream (mostly because I love the scent so much).

Super Contributor

try hands of hope, it is an awesome hand cream! very moisturizing, absorbs quickly, no scent, leaves hands soft.

Honored Contributor

No, but if you're looking for an exfoliating hand cream or lotion, Alpha Hydrox makes one with glycolic acid, AmLactin has lactic acid, O'Keefe's Working Hands has stearic acid and urea, and Paula's Choice makes a body lotion with 10% AHA and one with 2% BHA.

If you get a cream or lotion with any of those, make sure you also use a sunscreen on your hands.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for all the good advice. Vaccinia that's what I use it for is at night. Works so wonderful
Respected Contributor

I remember Time on Your Hands - it had a kind of odd scent, but its gentle exfoliating properties were great. I, too, used it at night. Now I usually just use Philosophy's Olive Oil scrub on my hands in the shower (or one of their salt scrubs) or if I'm using the MD Peel on my face, I'll use a little on the top of my hands, too. I'll follow-up with a moisturizer (usually Whipped Body Crème because it's on my nightstand). Hands of Hope is a great moisturizer, too. Skin feels super soft after using.

And thanks, ChynnaBlue, for the info - I might try Paula's Choice body lotion with BHA.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥