Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle July 20 - 26***

Good morning, lovelies! How are you all doing today? It's an unseasonably cool, gray day today, which is (to me) wonderful. We needed a break from the heat. It should be cooler this week as well. I hope you're all staying cool and safe, and that you're having summer fun like going swimming, having barbecues, and enjoying the late evenings.

Have you been using things up as you shower and bathe during the hot, sticky days? I am about to use up a bottle of Back to Basics Green Tea conditioning Creme. Good stuff! I shall replace it with the same brand, but in the Vanilla Plum scent. I am also at the end of a stick of Arm and Hammer Fresh Scent antiperspirant/deodorant, which works well with Pure Grace. (You know you're at the end when you go to use it and it falls out of the container.) I have some Secret antiperspirant in the stash to replace that.

If you've used up any beauty products, from any brand, in bottles or not, feel free to list them here and tell your fellow beauties what you liked or didn't like about them. It's nice to try new products recommended by people, especially if they REALLY liked them!

I wish you all a peaceful week. I have already seen two "Back to School" TV commercials, so those of you with kids can begin to anticipate structured mornings with routines. The summer is halfway over, and the wonderful fall season is looming just around the corner. Have fun and stay safe! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Frequent Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle July 20 - 26***

I just finished Soma Embraceable shower gel (which they have discontinued). A truly luxurious experience... {Oh My Gorgeous® Embraceable™ has a fresh and alluring blend of bright bergamot and water lily embraced with elegant and intriguing jasmine, delicate musk and comforting woods}. The fragrance/parfum is still available but I cannot find the shower gel anywhere!!! I'm also almost finished with my Kings & Queens Caspar/Myrrh shower gel. Another amazing, luxurious product that is really hard to find. These gels made me feel as if I were in an upscale spa instead of in my shower. They left my skin scented, hydrated and super smooth. Sigh, I'm a little sad but I'll get over it...as soon as my Amazing Grace bundle is delivered! Smiley Embarassed)
Super Contributor

I used up a bottle of Hot Buttered Rum shower gel -I love it but have others to use that I love too.

Bliss body butter in bergamont & vanilla (bought another one today)

Burt's Bees lip balm (orchid)

Coppertone dry oil tanning spray ( it's sticky but it works well so I'll get more).

Frequent Contributor

Used up 2 partial bottles of Banana Boat sunblock Sample size of Essentials hair conditioner I had a generic bottle of shampoo from the dollar store that was awful so I repurposed it into my hand soap dispenser. Thank you ladies for that repurpose tip, learned that from your comments. I have healthy normal hair so generally any inexpensive shampoo will do, this particular brand, Lucky, was not good.
Trusted Contributor

I finished a 4oz Amazing Grace perfume, replaced with same from stash. Repurposed a 3 in 1 body wash as hand wash, thanks for the tip ladies! That was the last one in my stash! No more stocking up for me!