Respected Contributor

Philosophy Microdelivery Dupe ~

philosophy vitamin C microdelivery

Hey Beauties. I love this product, but it has surpassed my ability to afford. Has anyone who has used this found a dupe that is close to this product? TIA

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy Microdelivery Dupe ~

The Olay version is pretty similar. I've never compared the ingredient decks, but the Olay product is a 2 step system just like Philosophy's 2 part Microdelivery Vitamin C Peel. I do prefer Philosophy's, as it makes my skin feel a little nicer, but the Olay version is a nice and less expensive alternative. I think it's about 1/3 of the cost. HTH

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Def try the Olay version. It's in a big box and around $22 here. I get the same results.
Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies. I knew someone here would have the answer. I am going to look for it next time I am out.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/19/2014 i like celery said:

The Olay version is pretty similar. I've never compared the ingredient decks, but the Olay product is a 2 step system just like Philosophy's 2 part Microdelivery Vitamin C Peel. I do prefer Philosophy's, as it makes my skin feel a little nicer, but the Olay version is a nice and less expensive alternative. I think it's about 1/3 of the cost. HTH

I couldn't have said it better{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Here is another vote for the Olay version. I use it once a weekend to exfoliate.

Esteemed Contributor

FYI in case it matters to you, Olay is made by Procter and Gamble, an animal testing company.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

for Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator - Normal to Dry
Respected Contributor

OH! Sweet Beauties! I went out today and got the Olay Kit. Just like Philosophy! Thank you so much for your help.

Frequent Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Mistic said:

OH! Sweet Beauties! I went out today and got the Olay Kit. Just like Philosophy! Thank you so much for your help.

Thanks for the review. It is on my list to try when I run out of my Phil version.