Regular Contributor

New Peaceful Harmony is now available!

Just noticed the new fragrance Peaceful Harmony is now available to order.

Item #A259626 $46.00 for 2oz size.

Pink

Respected Contributor

Re: New Peaceful Harmony is now available!

The name of the new fragrance sounds divine. I will go and check it out. I hope the scent will have some staying power. I've been very disappointed since the change of companies. I used to be a real devotee to FIL, Grace, etc. Thank you for the heads up.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info pink.

I didn't know they were coming out with something new.

Respected Contributor

pink, Did you order the new fragrance?

Hope to read reviews from anyone who ordered, once they receive and try it out.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

Oooh...this sounds promising. Please report back on your impression. I was kind of meh"" about the Sunshine Grace and passed it along to my sister in law who loved it. Now there is space on my counter!!

Regular Contributor

Celery,

No I did not order it yet.........I am thinking about it but I am hesitant since I have not really "loved" any new philosophy fragrance since Cristina Carlino left philosophy.

I sort of like Living Grace but only in certain forms, Summer Grace in certain forms, Inner Grace in certain forms and Falling in Love in certain forms but overall do not care for Eternal Grace, Love Sweet Love, Loveswept, Giving Grace and Sunshine Grace.

My core scents are PG, AG, BG and UL and love them in all forms!

With all that said I still want to try it and find a new scent I might love just not sure if this will be the one or just yet another new philosophy fragrance that disappoints me.

I think you know what I mean.

I might order it, but still thinking..........

HTH

Pink :-)

Respected Contributor

Thanks, pink. Yes, I do know you mean. I'm always curious about the newer fragrances, but I now tend to wait and read reviews first. I do like that "light cedar" is mentioned as one of the fragrance notes. JMHO, but the newer fragrances seem to have a larger number of fragrance notes than the original Phil fragrances did - at least it seems that way to me. Still, I'm curious. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

I am pretty much only sticking with their shower gels and some of their skin care line. I have just not been impressed with any of the fragrances that Philosophy has released in the last few years.

Regular Contributor

Celery,

Well I caved and ordered it. I hope I like it and if not back it will go. Will post my thoughts when it arrives.

Pink

Respected Contributor

On 7/23/2014 pinksilhouette said:

Celery,

Well I caved and ordered it. I hope I like it and if not back it will go. Will post my thoughts when it arrives.

Pink

Looking forward to reading a review. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥