Contributor

Question for those who purchased recent HIAJ TSV

How was consistency of HIAJ for Body Lotion?...I had some about a year or so ago and loved it...only reason I didn't get TSV was didn't want that large jar of facial cream...ANYHOW, purchased body lotion thru Amazon, and it was thinner and had slightly yellow cast to it..definitely different from when it first was introduced....another change in product, or is difference due to buying from another vendor? Scent OK, but seems different, and not in a good way. Your thoughts? How was TSV HIAJ for Body? Feel like buying another bottle thru QVC, but expensive experiment with S&H and all!
Valued Contributor

Re: Question for those who purchased recent HIAJ TSV

This is the first time I've purchased this product, so I don't have anything to go by. QVC's TSV is thinner than my Fresh Cream body lotion. It smells fine to me. I didn't want it for it's scent because I purchased the FC TSV, and I am using the spritz and alternating with the Pure Grace fragrance from the April. TSV.

The Hope in a Jar body lotion feels very hydrating to me. It does have a more yellowish color to it than the Pure Grace body lotion (if that helps).

Contributor

Thanks, mtnbikegirl...that does help...your description of the lotion sounds like the HIAJ for body that I just purchased, and it do believe it is different than original lotion....thinner, for sure. I like it ok, and I really enjoy that light HIAJ scent. Can't remember if this product was born before or after Coty took over, but I really am starting to feel that Coty is "dumbing down" this whole brand...unfortunate.
Super Contributor

You know....it could have been sent thru another vender thru Amazon, and been old. I would call Amazon, return it....if you let them know if doesn't smell right/look right, they will give you a free return label. Buy it from the Q or online at Philosophy.com to get a fresh product. If it wasn't an Amazon product, but thru a vendor thru Amazon, you will be able to get the guarantee like buying from Amazon ( they will honor it ) but perhaps you didn't get a fresh product, even if it hadn't been previously been opened. It should also have a code on the bottom that tells you what year it was made. Good luck!