Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle July 13 - 19***

Good (Monday) morning, lovelies! It is just TOO hot for me of late: I much prefer cool, gray days with hot beverages in hand. Thank goodness my workplace has air conditioning, and it is CRANKED UP! (It has to be for a temperature-sensitive materials environment.)

How has your week been? Did you watch the Philosophy shows? I watched them all, and I was practically drooling over some of the items, but I did not purchase any of them. I have way too big a stash of bath and shower goodies as it is.

Did you use up anything from any brand this week? They all count, so list them here. I used up a few Mary Kay samples, but nothing else yet. I'm working on it.

I hope you all stay cool and safe, check on your neighbors (especially the elderly) when it gets really hot, and have some summer fun! Until next week, my darlings...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Valued Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle July 13 - 19***

I didn't watch very much of any of the philosophy programming because I didn't want to see anything I wanted. I've got more than enough bath and body right now, even if I'd like something new for fun. The only product I actually need more of is moisturizer and I have an a-d shipment next month so I don't actually need to buy any of that right now.

This weekend I finished a 32 oz. baby grace lotion and I think this week I will FINALLY finish the 8 oz. purity I've been working on forever. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} What will I shave my legs with now? Probably just 3-in-1. I'm also at the very end of a 32 oz. bottle of baby grace olive oil scrub.

Stay cool, everyone!

Frequent Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle July 13 - 19***

Used up 2 samples: Vykasa Tea Tree shampoo this was ok Essentials revitalizing conditioner also ok but probably would not purchase