Not applicable

It seems that they are doing away with Inner Grace. You can't find it anymore. This is such a disappointment. They never gave it the attention they gave the other graces. How can it be popular if it was never truly highlighted? It seems they are replacing it with Living Grace.

First there was "Be Somebody" and that was discontinued. Now Inner Grace. I may have to look elsewhere for bath and body products..... Sooo disappointed.

Valued Contributor

it's still available in the super-sized olive oil scrub, if you want one last hurrah. i guess it's not selling as well as they want it to? i feel your pain...i'm an eternal grace girl and after that was first introduced it barely got any attention. the spray fragrance was never super-sized and now the gel and lotion duo is gone. {#emotions_dlg.crying} living grace was immediately super-sized and i was offended and took it personally...i mean, as much inasmuch as one gets upset about a fragrance. there are certainly bigger issues in life but that fragrance is a small thing that makes my life more enjoyable and when i use up what i have remaining i'll definitely be sad.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't surprise me at all. IG was one of my favorites and it hasn't been available for some time. Coty is just interested in constantly trying new things and changing the tried and true formulas of the flagship products. They are clearly trying to cut their production costs and up their profit margin. IG was an eau de parfum, so would have been more expensive to produce.

I contacted philosophy directly a few months ago about finding the eau do parfum versions of their fragrances. They told me they only do two: AG and IG. (So, I guess it's down to one now!) They said they have only ever produced the eau de parfum in other fragrances for specific vendors, QVC being one.

Respected Contributor

Not too long ago, I emailed Philosophy's CS to ask if IG was being discontinued because a lot of people were posting that it had been, but the CS reply I received stated IG is not being discontinued. I know it seems to be rarely offered as a scent choice in TSVs, but I'm guessing it just may not be as big of a seller as some of the other scents (even though I know there are many who love it).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I never liked Inner Grace, but feel your pain. We all have different senses and I get upset when mine are discontinued also.

Luckily, there's plenty more scents on the market. It sometimes takes awhile to find a really good one.

Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 i like celery said:

Not too long ago, I emailed Philosophy's CS to ask if IG was being discontinued because a lot of people were posting that it had been, but the CS reply I received stated IG is not being discontinued. I know it seems to be rarely offered as a scent choice in TSVs, but I'm guessing it just may not be as big of a seller as some of the other scents (even though I know there are many who love it).

Can't you just go to their own web site and order it there?

Respected Contributor
On 7/15/2014 terrier3 said:

Currently, Phil's website only has IG available in the 3 in 1 and body emulsion.

eta: And it looks like the body emulsion is out of stock. :-/

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 terrier3 said:

Not too long ago, I emailed Philosophy's CS to ask if IG was being discontinued because a lot of people were posting that it had been, but the CS reply I received stated IG is <em>not</em> being discontinued. I know it seems to be rarely offered as a scent choice in TSVs, but I'm guessing it just may not be as big of a seller as some of the other scents (even though I know there are many who love it).

Currently, Phil's website only has IG available in the 3 in 1 and body emulsion.

eta: And it looks like the body emulsion is out of stock. :-/

And yet they say they're not discontinuing it. Hmmm. I wonder which to believe? (My money is on the fact that they are discontinuing it and are just running down the stock. Or getting ready to change the formula and ruin that, too.)

Occasional Contributor
I too emailed philosophy on the few items offered in inner grace and they assured me they are they are NOT discontinuing it, although their actions seem to prove otherwise. I would be extremely upset if they do discontinue it, the only one I like. I don't like the fact they have brought out so many new fragrances almost flooding us with different ones. I own a business, not a fragrance one but a business nonetheless, I find that if some products are popular, go with them, introduce a few new items, but not a flood of new items! Keep the customer happy, should be every business owners creed!
Respected Contributor

Venezia, The fact that Philosophy doesn't make all of its fragrances available on their own website is frustrating. I know I get frustrated with not being able to order an UL spritz from their website. Most of the other spritzes in other scents aren't offered, either. I think only AG and PG spritzes are available.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥