Occasional Contributor

Man im so disapointed anymore. I Love philosophy but it is way out of my price range anymore. Is beyond my reach. I have to make a committment that I can not spend this kind of money for skin care, shampoo Coditioner, and lotion and fragrance. I dont know about anyone else but it seems like they have increased there prices over the last year. Sad because I was a follower and lover of all their products

Respected Contributor

Just wanted to mention that if you aren't already on Philosophy's email list, please sign up, as they often have great sales and promos. You can also keep checking this forum because someone usually shares Philosophy sales info, gifts with purchases, promos, etc, for those who may not know. I'm on a budget myself, so I can appreciate your concerns. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

Hi-I agree with celery about getting on the Philosophy website's mailing list. There are frequent promotions and S&H deals, etc.

But I tend to agree with you, tlynn, about their prices in general. I remember when they used to have shows (probably a few years ago now) and there were maybe 1-2 items in the show that were over $100. Now, it seems that so much of these shows and their visits are full of pricier sets and combinations. For instance, there was a special kit this morning in their 10am hour. It was in honor of their 15 year anniversary. I believe it was $150, on easy payments, etc. BUT, one of the layers of items was a bunch of shower gel and other "mini" items. I thought that was weird. I think of these are trial sizes and I thought, man, that's quite pricey for a kit that doesn't have all full-size items in it. Just my two cents on their pricing. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

The shipping charges always stop me from buying. I just wait now for the Philosophy.com sales. They have them all the time.

Super Contributor

I agree to sign up with Philosophy.com for emails. You can get up to 20-40% off sometimes. The shipping does stop me from buying a lot from QVC but some things are only available here like Baby Grace and I am beginning to wonder about Fresh Cream. Fresh Cream disappeared from the Philosophy website right before the last TSV and hasn't been back since. They refer you to QVC for it last time I checked.

Valued Contributor

I agree with you tlynn. In the past the hosts would focus on the full price. Now, due to the higher prices, the focus is on the "easy pays" and that can mess up your budget.

Valued Contributor

I am a total Philosophy newbie, but I see a big difference in my skin. My family has been using it for years, but I thought it was too pricey. My hands were getting so wrinkly looking, and I was embarrassed of them. I got the big pumps of intense hydration from Costco/CVS, and they didn't do anything. A soon as I got the first TSV (Pure Grace) body creme, I used it, and my husband too. We felt an immediate difference. Within a few days, I saw a difference too!

The TSV sizes are really big, and last a long time.I truly believe you get what you pay for. That's probably why the hosts always point out the advantage of buying the LARGER sizes compared to the little ones.

It is pricey, but I find it works.

Frequent Contributor
An increase in the prices and decrease in the quality of the products!!