New Contributor

Is it just me or does it seem Baby Grace selections are getting limited? Please don't tell me Philosophy is moving away from this product. Baby along with Amazing and Pure Grace are my favorites! Often see them in a trio but now Inner Grace seems to have replaced Baby Grace in the area. Use at least one of these on a daily basis and ALWAYS receive compliments.

Contributor

i love baby grace too. sadly they be moving away from it. i think i've heard in philosophy shows qvc is the only place to get it.

Contributor

sorry, i googled it & you can find it elswhere...but strange philosophy doesn't sell it on their site.

Super Contributor

Pittsburgh Street Soapworks makes a great BG dupe, with longer staying power, too! (imho)

Respected Contributor
On 7/9/2014 sassykitty said:

sorry, i googled it & you can find it elswhere...but strange philosophy doesn't sell it on their site.

You were right in your first post - that QVC is the only place to buy Baby Grace now. If BG is showing up at a few other places, it may be older stock they have on hand, but I know it's been mentioned on-air and also by Philosophy Customer Service that BG is exclusive to QVC now. I know it's frustrating for BG fans, but the good news is that it isn't being discontinued. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

I really like BG, but I have plenty of the EDT and spritz. No lotion or scrub, however, so I need to be on the look out for those. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I love Baby Grace but stopped using it when it became exclusive to the Q. I don't want to buy 32 ounce sizes of it. I am so over giant containers of product even when I like the product. 24 ounce is as large as I want to go.