Occasional Contributor

Beach party. Does it really smell like feet?

I want the beach party and I seen reviews of mostly 5 stars. But I read a review that says it says it smells like feet , is this true?
Super Contributor

Re: Beach party. Does it really smell like feet?

Are you being facetious? If you're actually serious - my advice would be to weigh the other "mostly 5 star" reviews against the 1 solitary review about the feet smell, and make an informed decision based on the overall percentage of folks who love this scent. It may not be for you, after all, but I wouldn't let 1 specifically negative review dissuade you from trying it.

Honored Contributor

My feet smell like rose petals.

Occasional Contributor

Colonel meow....not being facetious at all. I'm just confused about it. Don't know why somebody would write saying that if that shower gel smells wonderful I guess crazy people...nowadays. I'm gonna try it can't let one negative review affect my decision
Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 L0ve_her said: Colonel meow....not being facetious at all. I'm just confused about it. Don't know why somebody would write saying that if that shower gel smells wonderful I guess crazy people...nowadays. I'm gonna try it can't let one negative review affect my decision

I'm glad you responded! There are plenty of oddballs out there, I wasn't sure if you were one of them, lol! I would encourage you to try Beach Party, because it smells great.

Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I read reviews, I discount ones from people that have never used the product, and ones that make no sense such as a scent smelling like feet. I am sure to that particular reviewer that the scent reminded them of feet, but seriously. I tend to stick with what a majority of the reviewers have to say.

Occasional Contributor

It has a light coconut/pineapple clean set. Nothing at ll like feet!

Respected Contributor

Well,if someone's feet smell like a lovely coconut pineapple scent,then it could smell like feet.

Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 L0ve_her said: Colonel meow....not being facetious at all. I'm just confused about it. Don't know why somebody would write saying that if that shower gel smells wonderful I guess crazy people...nowadays. I'm gonna try it can't let one negative review affect my decision

Because.......some people are idiots. Obviously, the person that wrote the review saying something about it smelling like feet is obtuse.

I am SURE Philosophy would not sell a shower gel that smells like feet.

You'll have to try it and see for yourself. I love Beach Party.

Contributor

No feet smell here, Just the beach .Love this scent!