Esteemed Contributor

Nothing like the Nordstrom sale to bring on better Philosophy prices here at the Q!

I've been hoping for a set that has the wash, olive scrub, and lotion without a bottle of fragrance and here it is. I think just over 100.00 is a super price (even with the ridiculous 11.00 in shipping).

Or am I wrong?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: Nothing like the Nordstrom sale to bring on better Philosophy prices here at the Q!

How about those 10% off sales that they have when they are competing with another big company? A few weeks ago and few months ago they had a sale on most beauty items because Lord and Taylor and Bloomingdales had one. It's funny because these sales always seem to come around the same time that QVC has a big Philosophy show.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nothing like the Nordstrom sale to bring on better Philosophy prices here at the Q!

On 7/1/2014 Q2girl said: How about those 10% off sales that they have when they are competing with another big company? A few weeks ago and few months ago they had a sale on most beauty items because Lord and Taylor and Bloomingdales had one. It's funny because these sales always seem to come around the same time that QVC has a big Philosophy show.

Imagine how many units of this trio the Q could sell with FREE shipping?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I would think Philosophy website would have good deals - nothing like eliminating the middle man
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/1/2014 scatcat said: I would think Philosophy website would have good deals - nothing like eliminating the middle man

Think again. I have never understood why the Philosophy site has so very little of their product especially when it comes to the shower gels. QVC, hands down has the best variety.

Respected Contributor

Could someone please tell me how the Olive Oil Scrub is different from the regular microdelivery body scrub or Summer Grace type body scrub? Many thanks

Honored Contributor

The Phil site has best deals and sale priced, hands down.

Contributor

Nordstrom prices on the amazing grace tops qvc prices hands down I just ordered two of the amazing grace 32oz size for less then one on qvc...
Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 wonderfulworld said:

Could someone please tell me how the Olive Oil Scrub is different from the regular microdelivery body scrub or Summer Grace type body scrub? Many thanks

The OO scrub has finer beads and I notice the oil whereas the MD body scrub has larger beads in a lotion type soap. I like both! I haven't tried SG scrub.
Super Contributor

On 7/12/2014 suggie said: Nordstrom prices on the amazing grace tops qvc prices hands down I just ordered two of the amazing grace 32oz size for less then one on qvc...

How did you do that? I know the Nordstrom price is that same as the Q 32oz but I only see they are offering a bonus 8oz. to go along with it, plus free shipping. Just curious if there is another deal out there.