Contributor

Purity Cleanser...What Happened?

I just finished my first delivery of Purity Cleanser. it lasted about a yearI thnk.When they had the special a little while back I ordered another large container 0f it. This morning I opened up the new Purity and I was horrified to see how loose it was. OMG the older one I would stand it upside down to get the cream out and it was great. Not sure I will order this again. Anybody else have the same issue with Purity?

Valued Contributor

Re: Purity Cleanser...What Happened?

i do think that it's thinner than it used to be but i also haven't bought any in a while. still working on an 8 oz bottle someone gifted me over a year ago so i can't speak for it lately but this bottle's consistency is much thinner than that of the last 32 oz. i had a few years ago. my skin changed in the past few years and the only purity i can use on my face is the gel.

other than that, does it still perform the way you'd expect it to?

Trusted Contributor

I won't be buying this again. The competition is better.
Super Contributor

I've never noticed this with Purity, however, this has been a recurring issue with the 32oz Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash. The last quarter of the bottle gets a funky, separated consistency (imo).

Contributor

On 6/26/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: I won't be buying this again. The competition is better.

Maybe considering switching. Can you point us to a better alternative?

Valued Contributor

On 6/28/2014 ladyfl said:
On 6/26/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: I won't be buying this again. The competition is better.

Maybe considering switching. Can you point us to a better alternative?

I switched to tatcha
Valued Contributor

I noticed that too quite awhile ago. Switched to another cleanser when the Purity got very thin....didn't like it anymore after that happened.

Contributor

i know this sounds selfish , but i wish was the only one using purity...i discovered purity back in 1996 @ SAKS FITH AVE .. buying from QVC Quality is not there ... it seems like its been water down , look at the sizes??? Super size ? not so sure

Trusted Contributor

Serious skin care @ HSN. Those cleansers are great, especially glycolic and vitamin c.
Frequent Contributor

I noticed that my 32oz Purity and Microdelivery are also thinner in consistency than a few years ago when I started using. I am canceling my next A-D shipment and don't intend to reorder. Even though I still enjoy the Purity gel cleanser, I think I may try out PTR for a while.