Not applicable
Does anyone know if Peaches and Cream is coming back? I am almost out and can't find it anymore.
Frequent Contributor

I posted about Nordstrom Rack and the Shower Gels they have currently and Peaches and Cream is one of the choices. It is a 24 ounce bottle and is $13.97. If you do not live by one another Nordstrom Rack will ship it to you but the Rack does not offer FREE shipping like the regular Nordstrom site just an fyi.

Honored Contributor
Apricots and Cream will be offered as a choice on June 7th if you are interested. I think they are similiar. The set is a 16 ounce spritz, 64 ounce 3 in 1, and 32 ounce lotion in choices of Fresh Cream, Apricots and Cream, or Raspberries and Cream. TSV day.
Super Contributor

I have tried the Apricot/Cream twice and both times it was sour on me. I only tried the second time, because I wondered if I had gotten a bad bottle somehow....but no, it doesn't like me. Peaches/Cream is nice and sweet and smells pretty, even the lotion! I would love it if Philosophy would bring us a great TSV of it, in the same configuration as the last Apricots/Cream TSV. That would be fabulous!