Super Contributor
Love this fragrance but..... it has no staying power at all!!! Bought it last week and I do layer ot with lotion... is this the norm??
Honored Contributor

I have been using AG, BG, and PG daily, for about 5 years. Because I am used to the fragrance, I no longer smell it on myself, but continue to have others let me know they can smell it. I do believe the fragrance just blends nicely with your body chemistry, and does not overpower, or stand out boldly, which is exactly what I want it to do.

Occasional Contributor

I've found that if I spray my hair that I can smell it longer. I love Pure Grace too.

Honored Contributor

I've complained about this for years, but I continue to spritz myself with pure grace anyway. I was at work the other day and someone told me I always smell so good -- and she could tell it was pure grace.

I just about fell out of my chair.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Yes, others can smell it just fine.

I've never had a problem in all the years I've been buying it. I will say when they made the EDP roll on oil, that had the most power of anythign in the line, but they did away with it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
On 5/6/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I've never had a problem in all the years I've been buying it. I will say when they made the EDP roll on oil, that had the most power of anythign in the line, but they did away with it.

SEPHORA sells the roll on of PG,AG,and LG.

Honored Contributor

I also love Pure Grace, I have a rollerball that I got from Sephora that helps keep the fragrance going thru the day. I also get compliments later in the day on my fragrance so I think even tho we don't smell it others do.

Super Contributor
On 5/6/2014 Poppet1 said:
On 5/6/2014 VaBelle35 said:

SEPHORA sells the roll on of PG,AG,and LG.

All of the philosophy rollerballs that they sell at Sephora are EDT not EDP.