Super Contributor

amazing grace hair conditioner on sale...

at philosophy.com in the "spring cleaning sale" section. (along with ag, pg, fil solid perfumes, some different fof lotions and fragrances...and a few other things)

8 oz. for $7.50

I just checked ingredients for ag conditioner and shear splendor conditioner yesterday...ag has parabens, shear splendor does not, if that is a concern to anyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: amazing grace hair conditioner on sale...

Thanks for posting this. I am going to take a look. I love the scent of AG.
Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Tissyanne said: Thanks for posting this. I am going to take a look. I love the scent of AG.

You're welcome, Tissyanne! I love ag too!Smile Just misted my freshly washed comforter with ag spritz before putting it into the duvet cover!

Honored Contributor

Patti67, your bedding must smell wonderful. I like many of the Philosophy fragrances, but AG is number one. Enjoy your day.
Regular Contributor

Just purchased the solid AG for Mother's Day gifts. Thanks for your post. No tax and free shipping......my kind of online shopping. Cece
Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 cece5231 said: Just purchased the solid AG for Mother's Day gifts. Thanks for your post. No tax and free shipping......my kind of online shopping. Cece

you're welcome!

Honored Contributor

Last night the AG conditioner was not available, but today it is. I bought 6, the melon souffle, and I don't have any PG, so I bought the solid perfume. It has been a while since I smelled PG. Thanks Patti.
Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Tissyanne said: Last night the AG conditioner was not available, but today it is. I bought 6, the melon souffle, and I don't have any PG, so I bought the solid perfume. It has been a while since I smelled PG. Thanks Patti.

Tissyanne, you're welcome! You are going to love getting that package! philosophy packages always make me SO happy!

Enjoy!

Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Tissyanne said: Last night the AG conditioner was not available, but today it is. I bought 6, the melon souffle, and I don't have any PG, so I bought the solid perfume. It has been a while since I smelled PG. Thanks Patti.

Hi Tissyanne, congratulations on scoring some of the AG conditioner! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I hope you enjoy it Smile The Melon Souffle smells so nice, it reminds me exactly of the Melon Daiquiri, yum yum!

It's so weird, every time I've checked since yesterday, the conditioner keeps showing up as unavailable {#emotions_dlg.crying} I think this is a sign that I need to find a new brand of conditioner LOL!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday the conditioner and hand cream were both sold out, but they were available a couple hours ago. I got the last 2 conditioners, they are sold out again and got 2 hand creams.