Super Contributor

I really like Falling in Love, and I wore it to school on Friday. I was there very early. A local woman was walking her tiny Yorkie on the campus grounds, which are incredibly lovely (especially in the spring and summer). I asked if I could say hello to the dog, and she picked him up so I could pet him. As I reached out to pet the dog, the woman sniffed and said "Boy, do you smell good!" She looked at the dog in her arms and said "I know it's not YOU that smells so good!" and we laughed. I told her what I was wearing, and she said that she might have to get some FIL for herself. It's nice to know that others can smell fragrances when we can't smell them on ourselves.

Honored Contributor

Re: Falling in Love compliment

I love FIL, too. I was wearing it the last time I took my cat to the vet's and, when he walked into the exam room, he said "Someone in here smells good!" And we both knew it wasn't my cat! Smile

I've gotten many compliments on it; also on AG. I like them both because they're not overpowering, just "pretty".

Honored Contributor

I like FIL, too. It is such a soft beautiful scent without being over powering. I also like AG, BG UL, and my favorite is Fresh Cream. I think there is going to be a June TSV Fresh Cream.
Honored Contributor

. Double post.