Honored Contributor

Exclusively at Ulta:

star fruit kiwi martini

berry lime martini

Not for me -- I like my vodka martinis dirty. But if you happen to be at Ulta, check them out. (Got the catalog this week. No more shower gels for me -- I have enough to last 'til 2022.)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I've tried so hard to like the food themed 3 in 1's, but don't. I like something in the grace family.

Contributor

I was at ULTA yesterday, and there they were, stocked in multiples, with a pump strapped around the bottle too!

Beautiful colors. Not a single tester in sight though. Not that I can buy right now, I have too many shower gels I want to finish up first.

Regular Contributor

The Berry Lime Martini is just plain awesome! So refreshing and you can smell all the notes: cranberry, strawberry and lime and it has a bright, effervescent note as well.

It is zesty almost like senorita margarita is and it is also a very creamy and moisturizing formula, sort of like the ice cream series shower gels from 2010.

Love this one!

Star Fruit Kiwi Martini is not so nice in my opinion. I detect a perfume note and something off about it. Gives me a headache. This is not a new scent, it was available a few years back in a 6oz size as part of a trio set and is the same as this newer 32ozer.

Berry Lime Martini is an entirely new scent. I am not aware of it ever being around before.

Pink