New Contributor

Charged for order but never received TSV and no tracking information

I recently ordered two sets of the Philosophy TSV. I received the Living Grace set but I have not received the Unconditional Love set. They were ordered at the same time and while the Living Grace set I was able to track, the Unconditional Love set has no tracking information.

I was charged for both and after contacting Customer Service, they said that they can issue a refund or replacement.

Unconditional is currently sold out. This is crazy! How can they charge your credit card, mark it shipped and have no information and not know why there is no tracking of any kind.

I want the set I ordered! Anyone ever experience this?

Super Contributor

Re: Charged for order but never received TSV and no tracking information

That has happened to me several times in the last couple of months. It's a pain, because they usually make you wait 14 days to confirm it's lost (even though you know it's lost after a few days when there's no tracking). 2 of the 3 pairs of earrings I've ordered have vanished on their way to me - I'm convinced they're printing the label, but forgetting to pack and ship the products. And like you, it's a bummer when the item that allegedly shipped is then sold out! Very frustrating. I wrote qvc an email after the last time complaining that whoever is "shipping" the products is not doing a good job.

PS - and one time it happened when I ordered 2 WEN items on buy more and save. I received one of the items, but not the other. Totally silly that they didn't ship it in the same box in the first place.

Honored Contributor

no way to really know what happened but if they are giving you a refund then it's over from QVC's standpoint...so take the refund and look for something even better!

New Contributor

Thanks for you reply! What was their response to your issues?

Occasional Contributor

I had the same thing happen on a bakery item I had planned to use for Easter brunch. When I checked the status there was no shipping date or routing information. When I called earlier this week customer service couldn't figure out what had happened so they gave me a full refund. Today the item showed up. Never had this happen before.
Frequent Contributor

I just had a problem with a clothing order. Turns out the tracking number you get from QVC doesn't match up with the USPS number. So if something is MIA the postal service says they can't help you without a complete tracking number. Thankfully, my package finally arrived. Frustrating.. the tracking number said the package was sitting in my post office but they said they had no way to know where it was.

Honored Contributor

USPS tracking info is an absolute joke. I ordered a ring the other day. The last two days it shows that it ""arrived at shipping partner facility"" (or some such wording). Received the ring today. Tracking information is still showing that it's at that facility.

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2014 BassetMomma said:

I just had a problem with a clothing order. Turns out the tracking number you get from QVC doesn't match up with the USPS number. So if something is MIA the postal service says they can't help you without a complete tracking number. Thankfully, my package finally arrived. Frustrating.. the tracking number said the package was sitting in my post office but they said they had no way to know where it was.

The tracking number for USPS, under "order status", does work, in that you can click it to see tracking. However it is indeed incomplete, so you can't copy paste it to USPS's tracking page. It's just missing two numbers at the beginning, and those are usually 91 or 92, so you can add them yourself.

But you don't need to, because the complete number appears on the email sent by QVC that says "your order shipped!" You can copy paste that one into google and it will bring up your tracking on the proper USPS site.