Contributor

I love it. I want to eat the body lotion. It lasts all day on me! I really, really want a Fresh Cream TSV.

That is all!

Valued Contributor

Me too.....Me too!!!

So hoping for a Fresh Cream TSV......I hope we hear soon!

Valued Contributor

Me too. I wish they would sell the 32 ounce bottles of the body lotion separately. I go through that faster than the body wash.

Respected Contributor

Haven't had the pleasure to try it yet. I'm a Pure Grace fan, but that's all in the Philosophy line. Everything else is too flowery or not right.

I'll have to try a tube of the body lotion as a test run. From the descript. the lotion sounds yummy.

ETA - stuck key pad faux pas-

Valued Contributor

Funloving,

If you like the smell of sweet baked goods you'll probably like Fresh Cream. IMO, it has a strong vanilla, sugar scent.

Super Contributor

Love Fresh Cream!!!

Honored Contributor

I think it has a tendency to smell sour on me, I used the lotion, but will not rebuy.

Esteemed Contributor

There will be a Fresh Cream TSV in June. I forgot to add that the last philosophy show that they hinted at having a 32oz. size body lotion with the TSV.

Occasional Contributor

I heard that there was going to be a Fresh Cream TSV in June so last weekend I ordered the 3 piece set that had shower soap, lotion and perfume...LOVE IT !!!! I am not a flowery lover when it comes to scents and this Fresh cream is perfect. I heard so much positive feedback from this scent I had to try it for myself and I am soooooo glad I did. Now can't wait until June to see what the TSV will be.

Saw they have an Apricots and Cream too. I am tempted to try that once my new Fresh Cream set is used up

Frequent Contributor

I went to Sephora yesterday specifically to get a whiff of Fresh Cream - the huge philosophy section was gone, down to just small section for skincare. The SA told me all the non-core (grace / love) bath & body items are going to be entirely discontinued..