Frequent Contributor

I cannot believe the difference in the fragrance. I have been using PG for years & I had a good supply. I got the TSV yesterday & used the products this morning. First of all the whipped body cream has no scent. The fragrance smells like alcohol & lemon cleaner. So sad. It is not comparable to my other bottle. I am so bummed. Time to look for something new.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order the TSV, but I do love PG. Glad I have some older bottles. I've been buying more Korres and Perlier (from HSN). Sorry you are disappointed.

Honored Contributor

That's too bad. I got a Christmas set of PG at Sephora one year and it was pretty much scentless. I returned it.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that is disappointing!! I received my TSV Pure Grace yesterday, I better open it and give it a sniff...I love that fragrance and will be really irked if there is scent......

Respected Contributor
I was so tempted to order but that is the reason I held off. Most of my items from my last tsv lost their scent. While they were a few years old, the scent should still be there. The last two items I have, the 4 oz fragrance and 16 oz spritz have no scent. I want to use them but there is no point. I need to toss them. I barely used them. I will never understand why they change products that people love.
Super Contributor
On 4/16/2014 colliemom3 said:

That's too bad. I got a Christmas set of PG at Sephora one year and it was pretty much scentless. I returned it.

I did not know you could make a return to Sephora! DH got me the shower gel and lotion for me for Christmas and, I too, am disappointed in the lack of fragrance. When I smelled a bottle in TJMaxx, the scent was so nice, I asked him to get it for me.
Super Contributor

you should let it sit for a few days (in a cool, dry, dark place)--as many as you can, and then try everything again. Smile

Honored Contributor

I ordered pure grace last year when philosophy offered a bundle deal on their site. The fragrance had changed: It was suddenly much soapier.

But it smelled good, so I didn't mind.

After I read your post I checked out the new batch I recently received from philosophy. You're right -- there is a lemon note in there.

The scent is definitely different. And it still doesn't last.

I have an old bottle of inner grace -- a fragrance I just can't tolerate -- and that one lasts and lasts and lasts and lasts.

I feel your pain. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Contributor

I actually thought something was wrong with me. I cannot smell anything at all in the whipped body cream or the olive oil scrub. I can smell just a little scent and just for a moment with the perfume. It is a big disappointment.

Valued Contributor
Did this really sell out in all scents? It's not available on qvc??