Trusted Contributor

Got my Philosophy TSV today!

I've always wanted to try Baby Grace. I wasn't sure I would like it. I have a couple other Philosophy scents but I'm really not crazy about them. I read all the discussions on these boards, debating whether to order it or not. I'm so glad I did- I absolutely love it! Did anyone else get theirs yet? I know there were others asking about BG & what it smelled like. Would like to hear what everyone thinks.
Valued Contributor

Re: Got my Philosophy TSV today!

So glad you love it! I didn't get it but if I were to Baby Grace would be my pick!!! Isn't it a comforting feel good scent? So snuggly. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I have always loved Baby Grace. I have all the BG products offered in this TSV, so chose UL this time. If I had not had them already BG would have been my first choice. I hope you enjoy yours.
Honored Contributor

Recd mine today UGH big mistake I have always used AG And never had problem. Decided to try living grace put a little on My arm - the scent for me is too strong (have allergies to strong scents) they indicated a Light floral . All nite I've had coughing spell and finally took a Benadryl and shower. I still smell it! Sadly I boxed it up and will stick to my tried and true scent IG or AG. Too bad because I really wanted to love it!
Valued Contributor

I ordered the Pure Grace TSV (simple, subtle) and I love it! This is only my 3rd Philosophy product that I've tried, and I'm hooked! Great product{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

On 4/15/2014 homedecor1 said: Recd mine today UGH big mistake I have always used AG And never had problem. Decided to try living grace put a little on My arm - the scent for me is too strong (have allergies to strong scents) they indicated a Light floral . All nite I've had coughing spell and finally took a Benadryl and shower. I still smell it! Sadly I boxed it up and will stick to my tried and true scent IG or AG. Too bad because I really wanted to love it!

I too received my TSV today(that was fast!) and also ordered Living Grace as I wanted to try it. Have a majority of the others so don't need more perfume spray. Wanted to like it as the on air descriptions and good reviews appealed to me. Like clean scents. NOT this one! Going back today. For spending $100 I have to REALLY like something. Just tried the body cream as I didn't want to break the seal on the olive scrub or perfume spray. The scent is very light and something very unappealing to me about the initial first scent! Can't describe but not good to me. Not near as wonderful as AG,PG,IG and UL. Those are my favs. Sorry Eternal Grace is gone as that I loved too.

TSV going back!

Honored Contributor

I can't see myself ordering this super size TSV in a scent I had never tried. Just to much product for that. I ordered UL, and it is wonderful. Love it.
Frequent Contributor

Been using AG shower gel for years, love it. Use Falling in Love fragrance. Received AG TSV today and think there's something wrong with the fragrance. The lotion is wonderful, gel like normal, but the fragrance (perfume) smells off... my hubby says it's almost like a bug spray.

Don't have much fragrance knowledge. Can it be a bad mix or something? I want to keep the gel and lotion, worth the price alone if this is how the actual fragrance smells. Anyone with any experience with this?

New Contributor

On 4/16/2014 toomanyclothes said:
On 4/15/2014 homedecor1 said: Recd mine today UGH big mistake I have always used AG And never had problem. Decided to try living grace put a little on My arm - the scent for me is too strong (have allergies to strong scents) they indicated a Light floral . All nite I've had coughing spell and finally took a Benadryl and shower. I still smell it! Sadly I boxed it up and will stick to my tried and true scent IG or AG. Too bad because I really wanted to love it!

I too received my TSV today(that was fast!) and also ordered Living Grace as I wanted to try it. Have a majority of the others so don't need more perfume spray. Wanted to like it as the on air descriptions and good reviews appealed to me. Like clean scents. NOT this one! Going back today. For spending $100 I have to REALLY like something. Just tried the body cream as I didn't want to break the seal on the olive scrub or perfume spray. The scent is very light and something very unappealing to me about the initial first scent! Can't describe but not good to me. Not near as wonderful as AG,PG,IG and UL. Those are my favs. Sorry Eternal Grace is gone as that I loved too.

TSV going back!

Me three :-( ... I HATE it. I don't find it too strong though -- I can hardly smell it at all! I only tried the parfum... I don't want to open the other boxes as I assume they can sell them individually and I don't see the point of trying to convince myself the body creme or olive oil will somehow smell better. I wouldn't be leaving the olive scrub on anyway....

I may have to hit Ulta or Sephora and try Falling in Love or Unconditional Love and see about an exchange... I REALLY wanted a new fragrance and am SO disappointed!!

Trusted Contributor

I have received my Amazing Grace and Unconditional Love tsvs and both are well scented. Love them both! I considered giving Living Grace a try as I love the scent of lily of the valley. In the end, I went with my old reliables and it's good that I did. I was at Ulta and tested Living Grace and no notes of lily of the valley for me at all. On me, I got only green, grassy notes so smelling like I had just mowed the lawn was not very attractive. Guess I will stick with the tried and true.