Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom Rack trip with Mom last night

My mom and I went shopping and we went into the Rack to see what they had and the one we went to had some new Philosophy items in store. I think just getting rid of some product, because if I remember correctly, a new slew of shower gels usually come out around the Half Yearly Nordstrom Sale(when Nordstrom rack typically does a "Clear the rack" event).

My mom ended up buying the 32 ounce "Falling In Love" Olive Oil Body Scrub there, it was $24.97.

They also had Twirl on Top Shower Gel Set, In the Buff Tinted Moisturizer, Miracle Worker Moisturizer($39.97), The Great Mystery Facial, Unconditional Love Hand Cream, UL Body Butter, Falling In Love Body Butter, a Pistachio Meringue Souffle , Shear Splendor Shampoo, and little 6 ounce Sweet Orange Shower Gels.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Rack trip with Mom last night

Do you remember the price of The Great Mystery?

They are renaming it and trying to get rid of stock, it seems.

Thanks!

P.S. I don't suppose you noticed any spritzes?

Super Contributor

Hi mkwanfan2!

Glad you got to have a fun trip with your mom to the Rack this weekend {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Nice to see they have some new goodies in inventory, yay! Hey, could you confirm, did you say you saw FIL and UL body butter or whipped body creme? I'm hoping to find the UL whipped body creme {#emotions_dlg.w00t} cause that stuff is the BEST!!!

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I was in Nordstrom's Rack over the weekend and saw some of that too -- 32oz Falling in Love, The Twirl set (I debated on that one), Pistachio Merengue body cream, some Sweet Orange Shower Gel (although I thought they were very small, but I could be wrong), a few of the Miracle Worker Moisturizers as well as Gingerbread Girl tubes of lotion and maybe a few Hope is not Enough products. I didn't notice any of The Great Mystery but I might have missed it. I think there was less Philosophy than when I was there last time, but stock is always subject to change.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/14/2014 cal-gal said:

Hi mkwanfan2!

Glad you got to have a fun trip with your mom to the Rack this weekend {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Nice to see they have some new goodies in inventory, yay! Hey, could you confirm, did you say you saw FIL and UL body butter or whipped body creme? I'm hoping to find the UL whipped body creme {#emotions_dlg.w00t} cause that stuff is the BEST!!!

Thanks!

It was the Body Butter not the Whipped body Cream Cal-Gal. The small round jars. :-)