Esteemed Contributor

Was going to cancel my order of yesterday's tsv on principle (and, add'l shpg charges would be apx $50 if I got it every ninety days). Told her that on AM style they said one-time only shpg charges and also believed another host mentioned that, but not sure when 'cause only had it on for background noise. Mentioned there was some discussion on forums also because now no mention of no shpg charges on additional shipments. And, the only video up now wasn't the AMS video. So she said she was putting in a request that they pull the tapes of that day and review what was stated on air.

Honored Contributor
I got a response from QVC regarding the shipping on auto delivery of Philosophy's tsv from 4/12. There will be none after the initial shipment.. Hope this helps.
Respected Contributor

I sometimes wonder if they make up the S&H rules for Auto Delivery as they go along. I have a PTR kit I get on AD, and I could have sworn that when I initially ordered they said one time S&H. Well, I get charged every time. I'm going to watch and read more carefully from now on.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Tissyanne said: I got a response from QVC regarding the shipping on auto delivery of Philosophy's tsv from 4/12. There will be none after the initial shipment.. Hope this helps.

Thanks, Tissyanne.

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Goldenlocks said:
On 4/13/2014 Tissyanne said: I got a response from QVC regarding the shipping on auto delivery of Philosophy's tsv from 4/12. There will be none after the initial shipment.. Hope this helps.

Thanks, Tissyanne.

The email came from Rose. I hope you enjoy your TSV. I preordered the UL, and love all three products.