Contributor
I keep waiting and hoping for an InnerGrace TSV. Guess my daughter and I are the only two that like this one. Had to buy my last perfume at Macy's and it seems to be the only one that hasn't changed to a cheaper version.
Valued Contributor

I have the feeling they are doing away with it perhaps it's one of the more expensive ones to make. IG is no longer in my Macy's. Every single item was removed. The SA told me they will not be carrying it anymore.

I purchased a bottle of EDP the other night at a base exchange. The boxes of IG were different from all the other scents. All the other scents came packaged in a saran wrap type of wrapping so you could not open the box. All the Inner Grace (3 boxes) were not sealed in any kind of wrap so this tells me this is old stock and they are not replacing it with the newer packaging.

There are only 3 items available in Inner Grace from Philosophy.com and you can't even buy the EDP there. They don't have it.

I too was disappointed it was not included in the TSV, but I am really not expecting it to be offered at all. In fact I am expecting it to show up at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. I've already seen an IG spritz there.

Contributor
Thank you for the heads up. I went to Macys online and ordered a bottle of EDP. I need to stock up. For some reason Innergrace has not changed.
Honored Contributor

The only reason they would drop it is lack of sales. Pity for us that like it.

Occasional Contributor
Inner Grace has been my favorite . I was in an Ulta store last month and tried to locate the product. The employee told me it was taken off the shelves and sent back. I did see it in Nordstroms.. Guess we will not be able to buy it at all soon. Shame as it retained its original scent.
Super Contributor

My absolute favorite from when it first was introduced! So sad that it may be phased out... Inner Grace was the fragrance that I also gave my sisters for the Christmas immediately after my mother passed with a note about how proud Mom was of them. All 3 of us showed an inordinate amount of inner grace while caring for our ailing and deteriorating Mom in her final year and that fragrance is what still binds us even today. I am extremely disappointed reading this...

Super Contributor

Double whammy for me. Just went to visit my local TJ's to look for any IG and that location is closing and moving about 40 min north of here in the same county. Everything 20% off . No Phil left except Summer Grace body lotion in a tube. Not interested in getting any stock up stuff now except on my Inner Grace...

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry AnotherView2. That was a lovely story about you and your sisters. Someone here told me that Sarah Jessica Parker's perfume was exactly like Inner Grace. Now, I know it won't have the same sentiments as Inner Grace but I did a test myself the other day. On one hand I sprayed SJP and on the other IG. At first spraying SJP was heavy and harsh!!! It was like a super harsh version of IG however after about half an hour the dry down was identical! I did this in the evening. I went to bed and in the morning I couldn't not smell the SJP but I could smell the IG. So I don't think it's quite as good but may make a suitable replacement if you are unable to find any. Also it is a fraction of the price of IG.

Super Contributor

SmileI'm not a fan of inner grace, it's too strong for me but, I'm curious why people don't buy it from philosophy.com--all of the products are there; fragrance, shower gel, spritz, lotion.

p.s. they even have the supersize 32 oz. bottles.

Valued Contributor

inner grace fans, patti67 is right! the philosophy site has the spray fragrance, the spritz and the gel and lotion in supersizes. plus, there's the bundle sale going on right now and free shipping w/no minimum order. stock up on your inner grace before it's gone if you can't wait until it trickles down to tj's and marshalls.

you can still get it in that 3 piece kit with the olive oil scrub, lotion and spritz here at the q too, I think.