New Contributor
Does anyone know the difference between the new purity 1 min mask and the great mystery 1 min mask? Are they the same product?
Regular Contributor

I called philosophy CS earlier this week to ask this question since the ingredients decks are very similar. Their answer was they are essentially the same product but are renaming the great mystery to the new purity facial mask and that the great mystery will be eventually phased out as supply runs out.

I love the great mystery so I guess I will love the new version as well....hopefully.

HTH

Pink

New Contributor
Thanks for the reply pink! I love the great mystery too, glad they are not getting rid of the product completely
Valued Contributor

Thanks! I am obsessed with The Great Mystery! Use it every other day.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info, will hold off since I have one more left of GM left.

Super Contributor

I saw it today at Nordstrom. It looks and smells pretty much the same as the great mystery.

Super Contributor
Why do you ladies love this mask so much? Does it dry on your skin like a clay mask, or does it stay moist? Is it for all skin types? Thanks!
Frequent Contributor
During one of the presentations it was said it was the best of Purity and the Great Mystery. The demo didn't show it as drying because you only leave it on your face for 1min.
Contributor

If you want the purity mask, its a much better deal to buy from the philosophy website right now. They have a build your own bundles promo with promo code "bundles" if you buy 2 items: 20% off and if you buy 3+ items its 30% off. The purity mask is 4oz and $25 at philosophy.com. I ordered the mask plus the fresh cream lip shine and a 1oz hands of hope (I always keep this size in my purse). The total after the 30% off was $31.50 plus free shipping and no tax. This is a much better deal than the 6 oz purity mask on the Q, which is almost $40 after shipping and tax.

Honored Contributor
I've been a fan of The Great Mystery since it originally launched. Why can't they just leave good things alone instead f trying to sell us on a ""new"" product? Good grief...
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.