Contributor
Can anybody tell me what philosophy skincare products are best for texture issues? I have a few acne scars that I would really like to go away.. Please help!
Valued Contributor
Hi missy--I'm on poking around for discussions on the TSV, but I saw yiur post and wanted to bump your post up. There are so many Beauties here that have great recommendations.Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

probably the microdelivery exfoliating 2 step peel? i have skin with acne issues and that has really made a difference in my skin. i use proactiv as my main acne control skincare but i do that peel once a week and I use some philosophy moisturizers daily as well (original miracle worker). i also keep some microdelivery exfoliating wash in my shower. the exfoliators in that are gentler than the ones in proactiv and they help me keep a nice smooth texture. i don't use the microdelivery wash every day but I do use it a few times a week.

that's the only philosophy peel i've tried so far but i like it a lot. also, the granules in it are effective but rounded so they don't feel rough and aren't painful on any blemishes i might have.

the miracle worker pads are good for maintaining nice texture too, i just haven't used them regularly lately because they are expensive and i sometimes have issues figuring out where to fit them in with my proactiv.

help me nighttime retinol is also nice!

Contributor
I have both the oxygen peel and the microdelivery peel. These are meant to use weekly and I alternate them each week. I also use the microdelivery exfoliating face wash every morning. I've seen a great improvement in my skin texture since using these products together about 6 months ago. I have been a philosophy fan for years but was always afraid of exfoliants and peels because I also have sensitive skin. Now I wish I had discovered these years ago.
Contributor
Thank you for the advice.. I am actually getting ready to watch the two hours of philosophy coming up.. Hopefully they have these products on and some good deals on them as well!!