Super Contributor

philosophy super-size embrace love and grace fragrance trio

QVC Price: $107.00

TSV Price: $88.00

S&H: $8.97

philosophy super-size embrace love & grace fragrance trio

Available option: amazing grace, baby grace, falling in love, living grace, pure grace, and unconditional

Each shipment includes:

4-fl-oz eau de parfum spray fragrance

16-fl-oz whipped body creme

32-fl-oz olive oil scrub

Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PR, VI, and Guam

Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; a one-time standard shipping and handling fee will be charged on the first shipment only; no shipping and handling will be charged on future auto-delivery shipments; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime

Respected Contributor

I pre-ordered this when QVC was having their shipping discount and paid $2.98 in shipping. I have Living Grace and wear it very day. This is a very good price, it also was on 4 easy pays.

Respected Contributor

I received my Unconditional Love TSV, and was able to get the $3 shipping, too. UL is my fave. LOVE all the products in this set. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

i just noticed that this says this plan is like an old school philosophy tsv...one time shipping and handling fee and no shipping and handling for future shipments. those of us who ordered early didn't get that, though i did get mine for only $3 shipping. hmmm...i may get another one on tsv day and send my early shipment back or cancel the a-d.

Super Contributor

I wonder if those who have already ordered will get the one time shipment? I ordered the AG on auto delivery.

Respected Contributor
On 4/10/2014 jennys kid said:

i just noticed that this says this plan is like an old school philosophy tsv...one time shipping and handling fee and no shipping and handling for future shipments. those of us who ordered early didn't get that, though i did get mine for only $3 shipping. hmmm...i may get another one on tsv day and send my early shipment back or cancel the a-d.

Thanks for pointing that out, jennys kid. I didn't even notice it in the email. I, too, only had to pay $3 for s/h on my first A-D order, but I would love to get the future orders for free. Might need to check into this! Thanks, again.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Frequent Contributor
Can you switch your scent for your second or third auto delivery shipment? I would love to try more Of the scents but I don't want to buy more than 1 set at a time. It takes me forever to go through products.
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/10/2014 Jenag88 said: Can you switch your scent for your second or third auto delivery shipment? I would love to try more Of the scents but I don't want to buy more than 1 set at a time. It takes me forever to go through products.

Usually if you contact customer service before your shipment date they will allow you to switch scents.

Frequent Contributor

I love love love Falling in Love. I'm so tempted by this set. However the last few times I have gotten a Falling in Love spray the smell had changed. I sprayed some the other day in Sephora and it has a bug repellent quality to it. But that is the spray fragrance not the eau de parfum.

Can anyone who has received this set already tell me about the smell of FIL eau de parfum? Is it more vanilla and blackberries like it used to be?

Valued Contributor
On 4/10/2014 i like celery said:
On 4/10/2014 jennys kid said:

Thanks for pointing that out, jennys kid. I didn't even notice it in the email. I, too, only had to pay $3 for s/h on my first A-D order, but I would love to get the future orders for free. Might need to check into this! Thanks, again.

The shipping is almost $9. That would be the same as 3 more shipments at the $3 rate. I'm keeping mine at the $3 since I only plan on getting 2 more shipments before I cancel.