Super Contributor

Upcoming Philosophy TSV - loving the UL and FIL sets!

I purchased both UL and FIL in the upcoming TSV sets. I've had the UL for about a week, and just got the FIL last night. Absolutely loving all three items - the olive oil scrub, the whipped body creme and the EDP! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I've been layering all three products, and I have to be honest and say yes, it really lasts all day on me! Of course, it's strongest when I first put everything on, and it does settle down over the course of the day. I'm pleased to say that when I change to get ready for bed at night, my clothes smell so nice, and I can still smell it lightly on my skin. I've received a number of compliments on the UL already, including my husband, as well as even from a stranger in a store!

I'll be opening up the FIL shortly. Can't wait to put on the body creme!

The whipped body creme is just fabulous {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} ... I'm loving it so much, that I'm worried I will run out of the whipped body creme before I run out of the EDP and olive oil scrub {#emotions_dlg.crying} !!!

I wish they would hurry up and release the UL and FIL whipped body creme for sale individually. They also need to bring us the satin body oil mist in UL and FIL too.

Still hoping {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Re: Upcoming Philosophy TSV - loving the UL and FIL sets!

Hi cal-gal. I ordered the AG and UL in the tsv. I knew I already loved the AG but I wasn't sure about the UL. Opened it and used it today and I love it too. I'm glad you're happy with yours too.

Valued Contributor

the ul crème is awesome. i love it.

Honored Contributor

I bought the UL TSV and am really enjoying mine. Plenty of scent. LOVE the berry scent.
Occasional Contributor

Hi gals,

Can someone please, please help me or give me a hint regarding how to order this set everyone is talking about? I've tried several things, including searching the Web for the catalog, but I can't find the number anywhere. I don't want anyone to get banned, but I just don't have a spare hour to continue searching. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Missy

Occasional Contributor

On 4/9/2014 MissyMoo4 said:

Hi gals,

Can someone please, please help me or give me a hint regarding how to order this set everyone is talking about? I've tried several things, including searching the Web for the catalog, but I can't find the number anywhere. I don't want anyone to get banned, but I just don't have a spare hour to continue searching. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Missy

good luck Missy I have been asking for a while now and couldn't get no help. !!!
Apparently it is top secret lol

Super Contributor

I bought the AG set early and am liking it so much I'm seriously thinking about buying another scent - can't decide if I want baby grace or UL - love them both, but I'm only going to allow myself one of them...hmmm....{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol} I agree the scent of my set lasted all day - even after I went running later in the day my running clothes smelled like AG Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi gals,

Missy

You will get the TSV price if you get an e-mail from the Q, otherwise it'll be $107 instead of $88.

philosophy super-size embrace love & grace fragrance trio

Occasional Contributor

On 4/9/2014 LadyTiffinay said:

Hi gals,

Missy

good luck Missy I have been asking for a while now and couldn't get no help. !!!
Apparently it is top secret lol

Missy check your email. I got it today and was able to orderSmiley Happy))

Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone! I got the link in an email yesterday and was able to order it. Can't wait to get it!

Missy