Contributor

Question for anyone who ordered the upcoming TSV on Auto-delivery

I recently ordered and received my first shipment of the upcoming TSV on auto-delivery (love it). I was looking at my future shipments and only FOUR are scheduled. The description says it will be delivered approximately every four months for the next two years, which to me, would mean five shipments for the future . I didn't call customer service yet, because I was wondering if anyone else is showing only four future shipments. Thanks for your help.
Valued Contributor

Re: Question for anyone who ordered the upcoming TSV on Auto-delivery

Yep, four shipments. Not sure if the next one will pop up after the following one ships.

Contributor

Thanks Tsukiko! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Ordered both FIL and AG on A/D.

I haven't received them yet; shipped; but we know how slow Q's shipping can be!

Occasional Contributor

Does anybody have the item number for Sat Philosophy TSV? ThanksSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Just change the frequency to every 60 days. You'll see more shipments showing up.

Don't forget when you do that to 'skip' the shipment that shows next; sometimes when you change frequency, it will show next ship date as 'today'.

Also, don't forget to change shipments back to every 120 days, and again do a 'skip' on shipment if it shows one coming up in the next day or so.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 LadyTiffinay said:

Does anybody have the item number for Sat Philosophy TSV? ThanksSmiley Happy

A257026 philosophy super-size embrace love and grace Auto-Delivery

QVC Price: $107.00

Today's Special Value Price: $88.00

Shipping & Handling: $8.97

Includes olive oil scrub, whipped body creme & edp spray in your choice of: amazing grace, living grace, pure grace, baby grace, unconditional love & falling in love.

RECSmiley Sad1) 4 fl oz eau de parfum spray fragrance, (1) 32 fl oz olive oil scrub, (1) 16 fl oz whipped body creme.

Super Contributor

Can we change the fragrance on the different shipments? It is nice to read that we will not pay additional shipping on the auto ships, but it is a one time charge on the first one. I don't remember them doing that before.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/12/2014 SuziQ2 said:

Can we change the fragrance on the different shipments? It is nice to read that we will not pay additional shipping on the auto ships, but it is a one time charge on the first one. I don't remember them doing that before.

Yes, you can change the fragrance. Make sure to call a few weeks before it ships to notify them.

Valued Contributor

On 4/12/2014 SuziQ2 said:

Suzi...I've had one AD have free shipping 2 years ago. I would love for there to be more free shipping on AD more often. I ordered this TSV beforehand and paid the $3.00 and thought that was such a good deal. I only plan on getting 3 of them so it evens out but I have never heard of having different AD shipping deals before. I guess because of the low shipping promotion a few weeks ago, they had to "revise" the AD and NOT give free shipping on subsequent orders to those of us who ordered early.

I thought when I read the description, it also stated it's an on-going AD??? My AD looks like only 3 more shipments and I believe the description when I pre-ordered this TSV stated shipments every 4 months for 2 years? I switched to every 6 months so I'm getting 4 but cancelled the next one cuz I have too much Philosophy right now. So I'm not receiving another AD until March 2015.

What is going on with this TSV/AD program?