Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried Pink Melon Sorbet 3 in 1 or body souffle?

Has anyone tried Pink Melon Sorbet 3 in 1 or body souffle? I'm wondering if it's pretty close to Mouthwatering Watermelon 3 in 1? The recipe on the bottles are different, but not too different. Pink Melon Sorbet does mention lime juice with the sugar and watermelon, etc. Just curious if anyone has tried it, and how close the two may be.

(I noticed the lip balm is showing up on the Philosophy site, too. Not sure if that was there previously or not).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Occasional Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Pink Melon Sorbet 3 in 1 or body souffle?

I ordered both the Body souffle and the lip balm in the Pink Melon Sorbet, but haven't received them yet. I will let you know when I get them.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Linda!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

I was just on the Philosophy website and they've added a melon sorbet lip balm!

Respected Contributor

I've never smelled the Mouthwatering Watermelon, but I got the Pink Melon Sorbet 3 in 1 & Body Souffle the other day ( I only live about 100 miles from Phoenix in Tucson, so my shipping is super quick) & I really like both of them. It's sort of like a cross between a watermelon & cantaloupe scent to my nose, but very pleasant & enjoyable.

Respected Contributor

aubnwa01, Thanks! I love the Melon Daiquiri 3 in 1, so it's nice to hear you detect some cantaloupe in Pink Melon Sorbet. Mouthwatering Watermelon was pretty much like a Jolly Rancher watermelon candy scent. Thanks again. :-)

Ladybug, Yep, I mentioned the lip balm in my original post! ha ha Enjoy, if you decide to buy. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I like celery, I ordered the Melon Daiquiri 3 in 1 during the 20% off & free shipping sale from Philosophy after I had tried the Pink Melon Sorbet, but haven't opened it yet, so it's good to hear it's similar.

Respected Contributor

aubnwa01, Melon Daiquiri is one of my all-time favorite 3 in 1 scents. It's a true melon/cantaloupe scent (no watermelon). Very refreshing, and perfect for Spring/Summer. LOVE it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Celery, have you gotten a sniff if this one yet? I was at nordstrom today and got to smell the shower gel (no testers if the lotion or lip balm). Anyhow, to my nose this is cantaloupe smelling. I smell no watermelon. To me It smells maybe sweeter than melon daiquiri, and not as concentrated. Can't wait to hear what you think!
Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Patti67 said: Celery, have you gotten a sniff if this one yet? I was at nordstrom today and got to smell the shower gel (no testers if the lotion or lip balm). Anyhow, to my nose this is cantaloupe smelling. I smell no watermelon. To me It smells maybe sweeter than melon daiquiri, and not as concentrated. Can't wait to hear what you think!

No, not yet, and I also still need to go check out what Sunshine Grace smells like. :-) Just haven't been able to get around to it. Thanks for your thoughts on Pink Melon Sorbet. I love cantaloupe scents, and will definitely look for a tester at Ulta or Macy's (no Nordstrom close by). I'll let you know what I think. I used Melon Daiquiri this morning - such a refreshing scent!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥