Frequent Contributor
I was looking the other night and saw that Zappos sells Philosophy products. There are some things on sale too. They offer FREE shipping both ways, so they might be a retailer to consider in the future too.
Honored Contributor

Re: Zappos carries Pholosophy

I knew they did but always forget about them carrying it!

Esteemed Contributor

When I think of Zappos I think of shoes and purses. I had no idea that they sold Philosophy items.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks. Had no idea.

Super Contributor

Yes - it's great! This week I got a box with 2 pair of shoes and 4 tubes of Fresh Cream! No shipping and handling! And all 4 tubes were sealed, with white, thick, sweet smelling contents. So far, all the Fresh Cream I've bought from Zappos has no quality control issues like the Q, where you don't know if your next tube will be the runny, yellow, sour lotion that happens far too often in the Fresh Cream line.

Only draw back, which is minor - Zappos puts their own label on the side of the Fresh Cream 7 oz lotion tube on the side where the "recipe" is. It mostly covers the wording about whipping the cream and sugar, etc. It's not a deal-breaker, but the labels don't come off, so if you ever wanted to read your "recipe", you couldn't.

Super Contributor

On 1/25/2014 Jayro said:

Yes - it's great! This week I got a box with 2 pair of shoes and 4 tubes of Fresh Cream! No shipping and handling! And all 4 tubes were sealed, with white, thick, sweet smelling contents. So far, all the Fresh Cream I've bought from Zappos has no quality control issues like the Q, where you don't know if your next tube will be the runny, yellow, sour lotion that happens far too often in the Fresh Cream line.

Only draw back, which is minor - Zappos puts their own label on the side of the Fresh Cream 7 oz lotion tube on the side where the "recipe" is. It mostly covers the wording about whipping the cream and sugar, etc. It's not a deal-breaker, but the labels don't come off, so if you ever wanted to read your "recipe", you couldn't.

Maybe you should complain to Zappos. Maybe that will change their sticker policy?

I'm excited to know that I can buy my shower gels from there. I've always had great customer service from them!