Honored Contributor

I've updated our Philosopedia (A-Z of philosophy 3-in-1 "flavors")

Our philosophy friend from New Zealand, Leaulita, had the supreme garbanzos to post the original list, but it hasn't been updated in over a year. Several of you posted new or forgotten scents and I tried to collect all your suggestions.

Today I finally reviewed them and added these shower gels to the "master list." I have two challenges here:

1. How to post the list. I haven't even counted the number of gels, so if anyone loves to count, go for it.

2. How to verify each one. You'll notice a few that may not be accurate, but I weeded out most of those. Some remain because one can never be too sure. You'll see how many there are and you'll be mortified.

So I'm thinking of posting the list in bits. Maybe one list for each letter of the alphabet. Your thoughts?

And then you ladies can rip into it and together we can get it as close to accurate as possible.

You game?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: I've updated our Philosopedia (A-Z of philosophy 3-in-1 ""flavors"")

On 12/6/2013 just bee said:

New 3-in-1 scent alert! Thanks, i like celery! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

My Heart to Yours (Sweet Citrus Vanilla)

Okay, let's see here. I just added Loveswept to the list. Then Patti67 mentioned Sweet Citrus Vanilla and Cake Me to Paradise.

I haven't seen Cake, but I added it to the list. Sweet Citrus Vanilla was already on the list as My Heart to Yours, but I went ahead and added it to the "S" list as well. Philosophy has got to knock off these dual names. Just pick one, will you?

I appreciate you ladies bringing these new scents to my attention because I have shredded my membership card and am out of the loop when it comes to all things philosophy. They finally lost me. I'm not coming back. When my bottle of pure grace is empty, I'm done.

Except for all those bottles of shower gels I still have in the closet, of course... {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Regular Contributor

Bee,

The Cake me to Paradise is not a actual scent but the name of a new gift set trio with 3 new shower scents which are:

Pina Colada Cupcake, Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcake and Mint Mojito Cupcake

I thought I'd just help clarify that for your list.

HTH

Pink

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 pinksilhouette said:

Bee,

The Cake me to Paradise is not a actual scent but the name of a nre gift set trio with 3 new shower scents which are:

Pina Colada Cupcake, Strawberry Daiquiri Cupcake and Mint Mojito Cupcake

I thought I'd just help clarify that for your list.

HTH

Pink

Ah-ha! Thanks for the clarification!