New Contributor

Too Many Discontinued Products

When Cristina C had announced last year that Philosophy was bought out by a large company I was disappointed because I knew that the product line might be streamlined and a lot of great products would be gone. It has come true....and alas, for me, most of my favorites are now gone. HNE Omega 369 Body Cream, HNE Omega 369 Body Scrub (both great!), HNE Hyaluronic/Peptides Capsules (really fabulous and great for travel), Eye Believe, Be Somebody body lotion unscented, I could go on. It seems like the company is putting all their enery into producing just another scented body wash. Enough already!! How many snickerdoodle, chocolate, berry, berry tango washes do you need? I LOVED and used Philosophy for many, many years and the products were exceptional. I hate to think what other favorites are on the chopping block. Crisitna C always seemed so devoted to the company that she built from the ground up. I wonder if she realized what control she would lose under the merger? I'll hang on the the few products that I still use, but then I will have to find another brand that can suit my needs. What a shame. Philosophy was such a great company.