Guaranteed Delivery
99 Members and 16031 Guests Online

philosophy

Fresh Cream body spritz "eventually" @ philo.com website

Started 1329326365.867 in philosophy | Last reply 1329327019.683 by RacerGirl
replies

So I called customer care today to ask whether the Fresh Cream body spritz was a QVC exclusive or would it be on philo.com soon. The gal I talked to said "eventually" it will be at philosophy's website and that it won't be exclusive to QVC. She didn't know when it would be there, but I am happy to know it will be in the future. I also asked if she knew when the FC body butter would be back on their website and that she said she didn't know if it would be. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I am chomping at the bit to get the spritz, but I can wait if it comes to philo.com. Hopefully sooner than later!!!!!

Page 1 of 1
RacerGirl1329327019.683044 PostsRegistered 7/31/2006

Thanks for calling and finding out this info. I'm intrerested in the fresh cream spritz as well but didn't want to purchase the due or pay the high shipping/tax combo from QVC. My little girls love to do everything that mommy does and love the Philosophy spritz's for a much lighter scent when they want a little "smell pretty" on too. Fresh cream sounds like it would be perfect for our "needs". {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... WOW what a ride.” Mark Frost

Page 1 of 1